Update: I have officially 'flipped' the switch........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 4/1/09 2:29 am

Alrighty yall - I did it!  I confirmed with the surgeon's office that I want to shoot for the week of July 13th as my revision date - they are going to prepare the insurance docs and submit sometime this week or next.  Cross your fingers, toes and everything else..... pray for me, swing a chicken or WHATEVER - I need every ounce of positive energy I can get on this one......

In addition - if I get approved by insurance, I will be adding breast aug - with implants.  Thanks to all of you that provided feedback on that.  And guess what?  MY MOTHER has pretty much demanded that I get the boobies done and she's going to pay for more than half, and loan me the rest of the $$ I need at NO INTEREST....... wow.  Just when I thought she didn't care.... she amazes me at JUST the right moment.....

And last - I have entered complaints on every plastic sugery doctor review board I could yahoo or google and entered my feedback - AND I opened an official complaint with the medical board on Dr. Rose.  We will see where that goes...... but I am feeling good about all of it - have no clue what will come of everything - but at least i feel in control and that's a GREAT feeling!!!!  I'll keep you guys updated - thanks for all your support and well wishes!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/09 2:40 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Sounds like good news.
Will be sending good thoughts/vibes your way....

Keep us posted.

GorgeousIsa
on 4/1/09 2:45 am - Philly-delphia, PA
Congrats MM...I am very happy for you and hope that all goes well. They better approve you or else.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
BigCityGirl
on 4/1/09 5:07 am - San Diego, CA
Refresh my memory - are you the one whose surgeon did a panni when you paid for a Tummy Tuck? 

I was wondering what happened in your situation.  I would have been outraged to say the least.  Well, it looks like everything else seems to be working out.  I'm assuming you're with a new surgeon now?  In any event, good luck with everything.  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 4/1/09 10:13 am
Hey there Donna!  Yea - that's me - you remembered right!  LOL

Outraged doesn't even COVER it!!!  and YES - I am soooooo working with a new surgeon - I won't even BLINK much less be sedated in the presence of the original one!  LOL  

thanks for the well wishes!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

victoria R.
on 4/1/09 9:27 am - goose creek, SC

Glad you have a revision date and I hope all works out to your best advantage.  I'm sending you some good thoughts.  Keep us posted.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/09 1:35 am - St. Paul, MN
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Bravo to all of that! Best of luck!! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Mrs.Royalty
on 4/2/09 3:53 am - Martinsburg, WV
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thanking GOD for all he has done for me...

Most Active