Breast size

MyQnA
on 4/2/09 6:07 am
Hi All,

I had yet another consult today and the surgeon says, he doesn't think my "build" can handle very huge breasts.  He will go large but not huge.  So, he is giving me 325cc......my question is what size might that be and is that big?  I felt them and I was disappointed to say the least.  But truth be told right now I can wear anywhere from a size 2 to a size 4 top.  So maybe he is right.  But, I just wanted my tits back.  OK OK OK enough whining any feedback ladies?

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

tcnaegele
on 4/2/09 8:23 am - madison, IN
so did you get to wear the DDDs today? go DD that will be stripper size for a tiny body like yours, haha.
MyQnA
on 4/2/09 4:38 pm
what he gave me was not so hot...and now after reading further I think i am going to have to request a bit more or make a serious choice. 

Lisa A.
on 4/2/09 8:38 am
I am pretty flat on top and with 600 cc saline impants i will maybe be a DD. I can wear a size 8 top How tall are you, I am very tall looking  so he told me I can handle 600 cc very easy. even when i placed a 600 on my fitted top it button nicely and gave me a nice shape, I would wear a fitted top to see how u r gonna look, When i lay down i am flat like iron board.I need a huge fill as my breast are not dense at all like empty skins sacks
Good luck
Lisa

MyQnA
on 4/2/09 4:16 pm
I am about 5'9".  I think I will be calling him today and asking for larger or I will have to make other choices.  I am starting at about a solid C or D.  I want large and I guess if I am getting half of what you are getting it will not be large enough for me. Damn Damn Damn.  OK back to reality thank you for your response.

Miss B
on 4/2/09 9:29 am - Huntersville, NC
I am a size 6 and had a bl/ba I was a saggy 36 DD before and had 500 cc's. I have no clue right now what size I will end up but i loveeeeee my new gurls.......... I had mine done on the 18th of Feb.

Made it to ONDERLAND!!!!!!!

MyQnA
on 4/2/09 4:36 pm
Oh wow that sounds fantastic.  I am a very saggy empty 34 DDD even a 32.  But, I sooo bad want DDD I think it is a fantasy.

tcnaegele
on 4/2/09 10:03 pm - madison, IN
GO FOR THE BIG ONES, AT YOUR HEIGHT YOU SHOULD LOOK GOOD, MY FREIND IS YOUR HEIGHT AND HAS SLIM BODY AND BIG KNOCKERS AND LOOKS VERY SEXY, NOW ME IM SO SHORT I CANT HANDLE THE BIG ONES, IF I CANT SEE MY FEET TO WALK I FALL DOWN, I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DECIDE AND YOUR RESULTS. TRACY
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 3:37 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I carried around DDD for the last 25 years....I just had a reduction and lift and LOVE my full 36C.  It's a personal decision......if you feel the dr is not giving you what you really want then you need to be more forceful or move on to another dr....
gypsywoman6789
on 4/3/09 5:07 am - Hudson, NH
I think alot has to do with how much density you have left in your breasts after your WLS.  So many WLS patients lose all their volume.  I think like the others have said it is a personal decision, but you also should consider if you will look proportionate or not - if that is important to you.  If I was a size 2 I don't htink I would want DDD boobs but that's my personal choice.  I was a 42DDD before my surgery, I am now a 36D/small DD and luckily did not lose as much volume as most WLS patients.  I considered an implant but would only want a small implant because I still have volume just need them hiked up and some firmness restored.

So there's my two cents!  Good luck and find a different surgeon who listens to what you want done if your current one isn't listening.
Most Active