Free Protein! Who Wants FREE Protein?

melsreturn
on 4/4/09 1:36 pm - Madison, TN

I am having a product giveaway on my website.  Is it a shameless ploy to get visitors?  

HECK YEAH!  But who cares!  It's a chance for FREEBIES! 

Three lucky winners are surely going to hit it big!!  I am talking, wonderful protein jackpot! 

Before I hit the rules, here is what three lucky winners will receive:

A case of Labrada On The Go Ready to Drinks, AND a case of Rock'N Roll bars!  OH MY GARSH!  I am so jealous!

"Did she say a CASE of BOTH?"  Yes, she did!

Here is all you have to do:

from Sunday, April 5th at 12:01 am UNTIL Sunday, April 12th, 12:01 pm, every person who makes a comment on my website to any post, or sends me an email will be entered for the drawing.  You don't have to go into elaborate details of your surgery or life if you wish not to... (for you shy folks) but on Monday, April 13th, I will hold the drawing for 3 lucky winners.  Yes, 3 LUCKY WINNERS!  http://recoveringfatty.com

Good luck.  Gosh I love giveaways.

MelissaF
on 4/4/09 11:01 pm - Northwood, IA

Running to Mel's place!

How FUN!

Thanks for the heads up girlie!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

sc62
on 4/5/09 1:11 am - NJ
Mel,

OMG, ty for the fantastic laugh just read the "sausage in a suit" post!!  You are a hoot!

Sandy

melsreturn
on 4/5/09 1:17 am - Madison, TN
Sandy, I swear, that story was THE TRUTH, the whole truth, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, so help me Jesus!  I know sometimes people prolly think, "you sure have crazy stuff happen to you!"  That's why I love to blog about it.  Sometimes, I laugh at myself!  But life is good. 

My absolute favorite is this one about my grandmother, Betty Crocker.
#1  Granny Crocker
#2  Follow up

sc62
on 4/5/09 9:05 am, edited 4/5/09 9:13 am - NJ

Mel,
oh i do believe it is the truth.  I can even see the visual and for that matter myself doing the same suit dance!!

LOL at the betty crocker story.  Now see I am gonna have to make that cake, shame, shame, shame, ,  but i will not eat any, nope,  it will be just for the family, LOL!!

Sandy

ps. is it safe to assume I can use any brand cake mix? (blonde moment here!)

melsreturn
on 4/5/09 9:58 am - Madison, TN
I used a reduced sugar mix sold at Kroger... let me go see what brand. I get confused...Its Pillsbury, in a blue box and in yellow banner across the top says "Reduced Sugar".  I will say that you must be cautious not to eat too much. This does have sugar in the mix, so if there is any yellow cake recipe that you have which is completely sugar free and yummy, can you please send me the recipe?

I got overly zealous one night and made myself sick.  Now I will readily admit, I do not bake often.  The reason, of course, is in my blog name:  Recovering Fatty.  I realize that food has and will always be a problem for me...  so I do not bake often and it won't be in my house for temptation.  I know my triggers...  even completely sugar free baked goods like peanut butter cookies and brownies (wls friendly) are too much of a temptation and desire for me...  I will start eating until they are gone... so I just keep them at bay.  This cake was ONE of those!!!  argh!  But yes it was good... I ended up giving some away just to not toss it out, I would have eaten it otherwise...  

sc62
on 4/5/09 11:18 am - NJ
Mel,
I will keep my eye out for a mix or recipe and be sure to let you know.  I cannot wait to make this it  just sounds so yummy, and warm cake, LOVE IT.  I don't usually dump on sugary things because I don't over indulge.  My triggers are breads, pasta and the like. 

Thanks for the recipe. Will keep you posted.

Sandy

Most Active