Back pain

Tylese
on 4/5/09 4:58 am
To whome ever can helo me.

I had twin boys in 2007. and i carried 37 weeks with them....  So i've been havin extreem back pain..  I went to my family doc. and told him about it...  So he sent me to see a surgen, but after meeting with the surgen he told me that i was to young to have back surgery..  (im 21 by the way).  So needless to say, im still on medication for the pain, have gain over 100 lbs, while pregnant.

So i have all this lose skin, that hangs over my pants...  I have no other way to go, and i was wondering if access skin removel would help with the easing of my back pain... (having a very hard time lifting my 1 1/2 year old sons.  

So onto my question....  I have medical Assistance, and i was wondering sence this pain in my back could be caused for caring lose skin, if the medical assistance would pay for....  Its not that im fat and havent tried to get it to go away.

So if anyone could get back to me..... please.
bkdsize10
on 4/5/09 10:22 am - Salem, VA
Your doctor is wrong. I had back surgery when I was 18 and I'm 37 now. I'd go to an orthopedic surgeon and get a second opinion. I doubt your excess skin is the root of your problem. You may have a herniated or slipped disc. I had 2 discs removed when I was 18. They didn't put anything in there when they did. I have chronic back problems since then but nothing compares to the pain I was in when I was 18. I believe my back problem were a result of my weight. Even though I'm a 6'0 185 lb woman I still have serious pain from time to time because they didn't put some kind of artificial disc in me.

Barbara 
329/309/168/160
http://www.geocities.com/redhdmamma

Most Active