Back from arm revision, lipo and I now have a bellybutton!

penguin5
on 4/4/09 10:38 am - Lompoc, CA
I had an arm revision, lipo on arms, tummy and knees and a belly button made on April 1st.  I can't believe how much better I feel after this round of surgery compared to my huge first round in September!!

Luckily, my PS did NOT have to cut under the armpit again and it's making all the difference to me in mobility and less pain!  The arms are definitely smaller and tighter, even with swelling!  The tummy is amazing..it looks like he "airbrushed" it and all the little lumps left from the LBL are gone!!  My new bellybutton is rather deep, but I know it will get smaller as it heals.  It's just so good to have one again!  I can't tell much difference in my knees yet due to swelling.

I will post photos soon.  Thanks everyone, for your encouragement!

Lynda

LBL, BL, brachio and mod. neck lift
          9/17/08  Dr. Howard Gross

w8'n no more
on 4/4/09 2:23 pm - middle of, IL
Yeah for you and the new belly button!!!   My inny got a lot less deep and a lot less big (round) once the swelling went down.   I'm so glad you are happy with your new results!!!!
Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
BigCityGirl
on 4/5/09 8:16 am - San Diego, CA
Glad everything went well.  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Melissa M.
on 4/5/09 2:34 pm - Seabrook, TX
I'm glad you are happy with your results so far.  Happy healing!
Danielle H.
on 4/6/09 3:37 am - Atlanta, GA
Yeah Lynda - so glad you are home and doing so well!  I too think a second round of plastics is easier than the first.  Glad you got your belly button back!  I can't imagine not having one, though I know there is no real use for them!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/09 7:23 pm
Most Active