NEW 2 JUST LOOKIN FOR INFO

WAhunter
on 4/6/09 11:50 am - Yale, WA
VSG on 03/31/09 with
I  just got sleeved a week ago and realize that after 2 c-sections and weight gain. I will need some
things put back up where they belong after i loose my weight.
So i wanted to start researching and seeing what other people were thinking and what they have been through.
I was looking to find personal refferals and prices. I will be paying for it out of pocket no insurance.
Any advise or info would be great.
Keep`n the Faith

jillianD
on 4/6/09 3:06 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Another place for you to look would be the Washington board. 

Good luck!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Danielle H.
on 4/7/09 12:23 am - Atlanta, GA
I'd advise you to read here as much as you can...you have at least a year before you can get PS and you'll need consults (which are usually $60-100 and can be put toward surgery if you do it).  As for cost, it depends on what you have done, what dr you use, etc...costs can range from a few thousand to $50,000 and up.  It just depends on what procedures you do and who you use (as all drs have different pricing).  Usually costs above include anthesia, hospital charges, etc.  Most drs include pre and post op visits as well as binders.

For example, I had a BL Back Lipo last Oct and it was about 9k.  Feb this year had LBL and it was closer to 14k. 

Its very flexible based on a lot of factors...so do your local research with the PS you think you may like.  I agree ask for feedback in your state as well, unless you're wanting to travel...and I wouldn't advise it because there is so much follow up post op.

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active