Looking For a Plastic Surgeon in Michigan

MsTonya610
on 3/27/11 11:07 am - MI
Hello,

I am very close to my goal and I figure its time to start shopping around for a surgeon in my area.  Can anyone recommend a couple good ones?

Learning to Work the Gift I was Blessed With...

fluffyk1977
on 3/27/11 1:34 pm
What part of Michigan are you in?
Vertical Banded Gastroplasty 3/3/10
High/Day of Surgery/Goal/Current: 244 / 238 / 128 / 130
33 years old, 5'4" Tall      
Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey 8/30/2011: Extended TT, BL/BA

MsTonya610
on 3/27/11 1:58 pm - MI
Im in the Detroit area.

cleos_mom
on 3/27/11 10:19 pm, edited 3/28/11 8:09 am - phila., PA
is that near Ypsilanti?

I know Barix has a few great PS up there, I dont know their names I think DR. Di Nick, but if they work for Barix they specialize in WLS and r good cause if they werent they wouldnt work for them
good luck in your search
Susan
shunt1960
on 3/28/11 12:39 am
VSG on 04/28/10 with
I too live in the Detroit area and am starting to think about plastics. I am mostly just looking a having my arms done right now and have a consult scheduled in a couple weeks. I also work in a hospital in the area and am going to get consults from Dr. Diana Lambie and Raymond Hajjar as they both work with weight loss patients. Good Luck to you!
SW /CW/GW   307.6/202/180    Not a Sprint but what a Journey it is

happyjumpy
on 3/28/11 1:29 am - santa barbara, CA
i have seen this guy recommended on this site. i saved the info since i may consider plastics in Michigan, where my family lives. don't have any personal expereince with him, just saw good reviews.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/plastic-surgeon/dr-vince nt-dinick/
VSG 5/17/10 HW 298 GW 145 CW 143
Kathie 

‎"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin  
siberiancat
on 3/29/11 4:05 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I live in NE Indiana.  I have a consultation with Dr. Sayeg in Troy, Michican  on April 6th.  I had a mini consult with him at a OH conference last year.  It is a 3 hour drive, but I can't find any specializing in post bariatric surgery in Indiana.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

momofsix
on 3/29/11 6:01 am - Pinckney, MI

I just recently had a consult with a couple of doctors, still may see one more before I decide for sure.  But so far I think Dr. DiNick is the one for me.  He has offices in Novi and Ypsi..... He also works with Dr. Hinge I think.  I know that they are both out of Barix, but I think Dr. Hinge has offices in Yspi and Ann Arbor, not Novi.... I am sitting waiting to find out about insurance approval right now and if I get approved I may have a consult with Dr. Hinge as well, but we will see... I REALLY liked Dr. DiNick and he seemed to know what I wanted my results to be.  Cost was reasonable too, compared to the other place I went to the day before that (if I end up being self-pay).  I was very impressed with the staff there though.  They have been in touch and are keeping me informed.

Best of Luck to you and let me know if you find any amazing doctors close enough to Pinckney (Brighton/Howell area) that I may want to look into as well....

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

MsTonya610
on 3/29/11 6:05 am - MI
Thank you lady's so much for all of the information.

Most Active