TT prices?

jennyu
on 3/25/11 3:00 pm - CA
I went to a consult today and was told it would be $13,700.00 for a TT only with muscles tightened horizontaly and vertically . Office is in antelope valley CA but surgery would be in beverly hills ,does this seem extremely high . He said I had a lot of tummy skin to remove and it would be a 5 hour procedure, oh yeah this is with a 15% discounted price.
Crazeru
on 3/25/11 5:08 pm
For just a little bit more, I had an LBL, BL, arms and an upper thigh lift...

Dr Sauceda OH board:
Dr Sauceda

Dr Sauceda webpage:
Dr Sauceda Website

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

jennyu
on 3/26/11 3:57 pm - CA
thank you
strawberry28
on 3/25/11 8:26 pm - somewhere, MD
That's right around the same price I was quaoted for an extended tummy tuck (includes lipo, muscle tightening and mons lift) by a very credible board certified PS here in the US.  So , I think in terms of price to get it done here, that's right on the mark.
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

Colleen L.
on 3/26/11 9:52 am - FL
I'd suggest getting as many consults as you can.  You'll learn alot about different surgeons techniques and opinions about how to handle your case. 

That quote sounds very much like a quote I got for an extended tummy tuck.  This surgeon's fee was about 12k inclusive, and her definition of "extended tummy tuck" included an outer thigh lift, with an estimated 4-5 hours in surgery. 

I have been on about 6 consults in the past year, and have learned a great deal about the "art" of this process.  Some surgeons have told me they recommend an extended tt, others just tt. others lbl.  I think ultimately I'd like to have a total upper/lower body lift with fat suction, chin lift, etc etc (lol) but for right now realized that financially and recovery wise I can handle just a straightforward tt at a cost of $5500.  (I live in Charlotte, NC) This certainly won't give me the results I would have gotten from that 12k extended tt, but is half the price, shorter surgery time and slightly easier recovery.  I've come to some peace with the idea of "baby stepping" this PS process. 

colleen
Sleeved 12/19/2007 297
Current as of 3/1/2011: 195
Goal: 170
CAMom
on 3/27/11 1:44 am, edited 3/27/11 1:45 am
I am paying $5300 ($6000 regular price) for a Mommy Makeover (TT with muscle tightening, BA, BL and Lipo on my lower back/hips). Of course this isn't in the states, but I trust the clinic so I am going to Mexico. I went to the same place for my VSG and I haven't found one person that wasn't satisfied with Dr. Lara. I just would not be able to afford $12k for a tummy tuck, and then to get a BA, BL and any lipo on top of that. It's nerve racking trying to find a surgeon... so I chose the one that I was most comfortable with and he just happen to have the best prices!
Sleeved 3-4-2010 SW: 205 CW: 130ish Height: 5'6" Goal: ACHIEVED!
Plastics on 6-20-2011 with Dr. Lara - TT, BA, BL & Lipo :)

Laurieostrom
on 3/28/11 2:20 am
It's so individual, but that price seems high to me.  I live in the Santa Clarita area, and am scheduled for extended TT with Lipo and breast augmentation on April 19.  I consulted with 4 PS before choosing my doctor.  One that my RNY doctor recommended, one in beverly hills, and two from Santa Clarita.  My price is $14,000 for all of my procedures.  However, If I had chosen to just do the TT with lipo, the price was $10,000.00.  Choosing to have the breast augmentation at the same time allows me a bit of a break on price, since I won't have to pay twice for the surgery room and the anesthesia.

When comparing prices, its hard because it's not "apples to apples".  Some doctors quote you an all inclusive price, for surgery, blood work, anesthia and surgery room, others line out the costs menu style.  If I were you, I'd consult with a few more doctors before choosing.  Also,  I've found that the doctors will negotiate price, especially if they know you are consulting with several doctors.  My doctor came down about $1,000.00 when i asked.

In case you are interested, My selected doctor is Dr.Marc Lussier, at Town Center Surgery in Valencia.  I'm very pleased, he was by far the most warm and respectful of the doctors I consulted with.  You may want to give him a call, and meet with him, so that you have something to compare with.  Good luck to you!
jennyu
on 3/28/11 9:20 am - CA
thanks i did contact his office just dont know when i should go dont have 10,000 either . thanks for the info
Most Active