tummy tuck, did i hurt myself???

wcumom1
on 5/17/11 9:04 am
Ok, so yesterday i had my one month postop appt with my surgeon.  I must say i felt wonderful yesterday, it was a pretty day cool and breezy.  Saw my surgeon i am back down to 143, she told me all looked great! So, i leave there and go to work, i work at a grocery store.  I have worked 3 days so far since my surgery.  Yesterday my back started hurting, then across my lower belly, below the belly button.  Today, it feels like i picked up a sumo wrestler.... its a dull aching, over worked muscle burn feeling. I had to stay home from work today, I don't know what i did, but i sure hope i didnt hurt anything, i've been taking my flexeril and it's helping a little

Jody ***
on 5/17/11 12:49 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Is there any one thing you can identify that you may have done that "pulled" something?

You ay want to call your surgeon and talk to him about it.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

cyndi U.
on 5/17/11 9:26 pm - forney, TX
I'd call my doctor ASAP!  I would imagine you just strained something & it reminded you what you've gone thru!  Take it easy & let it heal!

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

Most Active