Copin after panni removal

Jobsies
on 5/29/11 11:04 am - Pitman, NJ
So, did anyone have a hard time dealing with the removal of their panni?

I've had this for so long....I think I am more scared/freaked out than my sleeve surgery!

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

avidreader
on 5/29/11 1:01 pm - Cary, NC
I had the anchor TT and I do not miss my panni one little bit.  I was walking tonight and was still amazed at what a difference it makes not having that extra 8 1/2 pounds on the front.  I literally feel so much lighter, can move much more easily and my back pain is non existant - after 20 some years of back pain!!!!  I promise you - you will not miss it and you will be amazed at how much better you feel!!!  Good luck!

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
250/241/139.5/125
I have a new philosophy, I'm only going to dread one day at a time.  Charlie Brown
imkim
on 5/31/11 2:45 am - Chatsworth, CA
I had a tummy tuck 3 months ago. I was more nervous about that surgery than my rny, too. I don't know why but I was. It was well worth it though. Good luck!!

Kim

This includes my pre-surgery weight

Most Active