Just had panni removal

Jobsies
on 6/12/11 7:23 am - Pitman, NJ
...and I have a question. My surgery was Thursday morning... The pain is nowhere near as bad as it was with my original surgery..if it weren't for the staples and the drains.  How long did you have these before they were removed.  The binder really pulls on them and that's what causes the most amount of pain.  Other than that, I think it's not too bad.

I have a follow up in the am with the plastic surgeon. Think I'll lose some of the staples tomorrow or will that be in a few weeks?

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

siberiancat
on 6/12/11 7:44 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I didn't have any staples with my Fleur De Leis Tummy Tuck.  I had 2 JP drains and they stayed in 2 weeks.  I will be 3 weeks post op this coming Tues and I'm still wearing abdominal binder.

I'm sure the panni vs tummy tuck makes a big difference because of the muscle work.  My tummy is still very sore, hope to drive this next week.

Best wishes on your recovery.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

cyndi U.
on 6/12/11 8:06 am - forney, TX
I had 4 drains, removed on day 11 after surgery and no staples.  I still wear my stomach binder some but can't stand anything on my legs.

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/11 5:23 pm - Yorktown, VA
No staples here.

I had the 2 tummy drains removed around 1.5 weeks out, but then had to get a new one inserted in a different area (frontish/left hip side) and hope to get it out on Wed, which will be about 3 weeks for me.  I had LBL, though, not just TT.
Most Active