LBL in 17 hours

redbedhead
on 6/13/11 6:11 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Now I am getting nervous.  I am packed, and everything is taken care of at the house so I now have nothing to do but sit and wait for 7 am.

Tell me what to do to distract myself!

Anna   
RNY 10/14/08 LBL 6/14/11    135 pounds lost, after bounceback regain.  And I am OK with that.  It enabled me to have double hip double knee replacements in the 9 month periond between Oct 2011 and June 2012.  

muffin27
on 6/13/11 6:23 am - Canada
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/11 8:35 am
Good for you..!!
You are about to be a new and improved version of you...The same you, but with all those years of the past that that has been kind "HANGIN' ROUND."

Blessings, Dear One...and may the Good Lord See you through this, with all the success that you are hoping for..!!!

cyndy
proudmomof2
on 6/13/11 11:06 am - Eaton, OH
It will be here before you know.  Sending you tons of thoughts and prayers and a speedy recovery.  Can't wait to hear and see your results!
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
DrL
on 6/14/11 1:49 pm - Houston, TX
Valium 10 mg beditime night before surgery.  You have good reaosn to be anxious and excited, but also need your sleep.  I offer this to all my patients.
John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
NursieGirl
on 6/14/11 2:12 pm
I suggest Ativan

NursieGirl
on 6/14/11 2:14 pm
On a more serious note: best of luck, I'll be thinking of you, and update us when you're feeling able! 

Most Active