2 month update - anchor cut TT and BL

jtsmom02
on 7/16/11 12:21 am, edited 7/16/11 12:29 am - Mineola, TX
I had an anchor cut tummy tuck and breast lift two months ago.  Everything is going pretty much as planned.  I still have a lot of swelling - especially at the top of my stomach.  At least I sure hope it's swelling - it puffs out further than my lower abdomen!  I had my gallbladder out at the same time so the cutting went deeper up top! 

I've just started to feel sore again after a few weeks of not.  I found a protruding stitch in my belly button and pulled it out easily.  I assume the stitches are disolving more and things are all still settling.  I have a few tiny places that leak but not even enough for a bandaid.  I'm keeping antibiotic ointment on those and still lubricating / massaging all the scars daily.  I also still wear the binder or some sort of support garment most of the time - it just feels better. 

I'm still very happy with the results and I'd do it again tomorrow!  I can't wait to do my thighs, butt, arms, and neck!!!

I'll get some more pictures posted soon! 

Laina B.
250 / 160
9/9/03 Lap RNY
(Dr Charles Beall, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
5/13/11 Cholecystectomy, extended abdominoplasty (anchor cut), and mastopexy
(Dr Charles Beall and Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
8/26/11 Abdominoplasty revision
(Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)

prek-3
on 7/16/11 1:03 am - Hollywood, FL
WOW! I saw your Day 22 pictures,  YOU look amazing! You seemed to have healed so WONDERFULLY!

With it being 2 months later now, How do you feel about your breast lift? I had a Lower Body Lift 5 days ago. I am planning on getting a breast lift in December of this year. I know with all of the swelling I may not be able to envision having a lift, I just want to be in porportion. So thats why I ask about your Breast Lift.

Thank You for coming back and updating!!!! Can't wait to see your latest update!!!
Prek3
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

jtsmom02
on 7/17/11 11:58 pm - Mineola, TX
I'm VERY happy with my breast lift.  I think it actually LOOKS better than my tummy tuck.  But my tummy tuck was VERY neccessary, lol.  I still wear at least a tank top with shelf bra in it, but really I could go braless if I wanted to.  I feel uncomfortable though, lol.  Again, VERY HAPPY!!!

Laina B.
250 / 160
9/9/03 Lap RNY
(Dr Charles Beall, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
5/13/11 Cholecystectomy, extended abdominoplasty (anchor cut), and mastopexy
(Dr Charles Beall and Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
8/26/11 Abdominoplasty revision
(Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)

pixielee
on 7/16/11 5:59 am - Twinsburg, OH
I just checked your pictures out.  You look fabulous!  Glad you  would do it again.  I'm in the planning stages for my plastics.  Can't wait to get some of this extra skin off, escpecially my neck and arms!

Kate

Most Active