I have a date

proudmomof2
on 7/22/11 3:39 am - Eaton, OH
My surgery date is scheduled for September 12th.  I was hoping for the end of August, but since I am having hernia repair as well, they had to coordinate the schedule with both surgeons.  So, I will be getting a TT, Pani, Breast Lift, and Implants.  I am nervous yet excited and anxious. 

What do I need to have before surgery?

Thanks for any advice!
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Laura in Texas
on 7/22/11 5:09 am
How exciting!! Good for you!! I still love my high rise toilet seat with handles. It made the first week much easier and I still use it 3 weeks out.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/11 7:36 am

Yippy-Skippy Kadoo...!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo very excited for you..!!!!!

I agree with Laura, gotta have the potty seat...Mine just sits over the toilet seat///got it at Wal-Mart (No Metal Arm rest).

Plenty of gauze, antibiotic creams, Derma Plast for healing and getting rid of that awful itch that more than likely will come...

Q-tips to clean around any drains coming out from the body and for applying antibiotic...Protein, protein, protein...liquids, liquids, liquids....and Oh yeah, Protein and liquids...

EXCITED FOR YOU, GIRL...!!!!

cyndy

proudmomof2
on 7/22/11 12:01 pm - Eaton, OH
Thanks ladies...Hope I look as great as you do!!!
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Most Active