getting closer

antonietta23
on 7/25/11 3:38 am - Holbrook, MA
 I am getting nervous and need a pep talk. I am going in on friday for lbl.  It is coming fast, I just want it to be behind me.  
cyndi U.
on 7/25/11 5:02 am - forney, TX
WE've all been thru that!  It's normal.  Then all the what if's!!!!  You'll love it, it will be fine, & will be behind you before you know it & you'll be shopping for new clothes.  Good luck!

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 7:03 am
You're going to be looooooooooooooooving the new tighter, smoother image...Yes, you have all the pre-jitters, but You will do wonderful..It will be here and over with very soon..!!

Happy and Excited for you..!!!

Blessings.

cyndy
antonietta23
on 7/25/11 10:48 am - Holbrook, MA
 thanks for encouragement, I cannot wait till this is behind me.  Went to my gastric bypass doctor today, he is the one *****commended this doctor. He said I would love the results and that the back side is the part that is more uncomfortable.  Will I be able to sit. did you sit on pillows.
Gail S.
on 7/25/11 1:15 pm - New York, NY
Best of luck to you! I'm sure it is all going to go great and you will be so happy with the results!

Most Active