tommorrow at this time

antonietta23
on 7/28/11 4:50 am - Holbrook, MA
 well I hope to have this behind me at this time tommorrow, I am keeping busy, but I would not be telling you the truth if I said I was not a little scared.   i go in at 6 am and have operation at 8 he said it will take around 4 hours.  I hope I do as well as a lot of you.  I will baby myself, i dd when I have weight loss surgery,  My children are grown and my husband will do what ever it takes.  I will take advantage of no laundry for as long as I can, i hate doing laundry.  I am out of work for 4 weeks and when I go back I am only going to work 6 hours over two days. I am a hairdresser and my doctor said I will be back by then, not so sure.  
but I will keep hours reduced as long as I can.  I want to thank all of you guys for all the support and prayers and encouragement you give.  i hope to have an easy time, I put it in gods hands.  have a great day all.
strawberry28
on 7/28/11 5:02 am - somewhere, MD
Best wishes.  You will do great!!

What are you having done?
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/11 6:18 am, edited 7/29/11 1:56 am
IT'S ALMOST HERE, GIRLFRIEND...!!!

SENDING YOU ALL THE WELL WISHES YOU DESERVE AND PRAYERS FOR A SAFE UNEVENTFUL SURGERY AND A SMOOTH SPEEDY RECOVERY..!!
Jane G.
on 7/28/11 7:03 am - New Windsor, NY
GOOD LUCK!!!!!  I am going for my TT 26 August... And I am nervous now...cant imagine how I'll feel the day before!  Please keep us posted!! Wishing you an uneventful routine surgery and SPEEDY recovery!!!
Jane
Jane

Jane Ganly 

Melinda L.
on 7/28/11 10:25 am - San Antonio, TX
Congrats and best of luck tomorrow!!  I was a wreck the few days before mine last week - but I think you'd be strange if you didn't have some concerns and were slightly worried before such a major procedure!! 

But you must have faith in your Surgeon and his Skills - or you wouldn't have comethis far, right?

Just remember that and you'll come through this just fine!!!

Melinda
RNY - 12/10/2008    Dr. Terive Duperier of BMI of Texas
Lower Body Lift / Breast Lift - 07/20/2011  
Dr Peter Fisher of San Antonio Plastic Surgery Center

antonietta23
on 7/28/11 11:36 am - Holbrook, MA
 thank you, I do have faith in my surgeon, I am nesting I have not stopped cleaning this house and i  have disenfected this whole house.  thanks for everyones support

Most Active