Consul

nessa3678
on 8/1/11 6:43 am - LA
Went for my consultation today for plastics.  Everything went great and I love the doctors personability.  He did not make me feel uncomfortable.  Now just waiting on an email to see what the damage will be!  I'm thinking around $20,000.....ugh!
    1st goal reached in 6 months!                     
    2nd and final goal to reach by 4/29/11...(10 months post-op)
LadyJwb
on 8/1/11 10:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
May I ask what are you getting done? Why do you have to wait for the estimate? I went to 3 consults and all three gave me the quote right then and there. Two (one I choose) even broke it down what the hospital fee anesthesiologist fee.  Is this your first consult? Good Luck!
nessa3678
on 8/2/11 12:22 am - LA
The office manager wanted to get the cost of everything together to get me the full price.  I have a few things that I would like done but am only going with two procedures to start.  Below is the breakdown.  Does this seem reasonable to you?

PROCEDURE:  Extended mastopexy                          Liposuction of Chin   LENGTH OF SURGERY:  5 hours   Dr. Strand's fee:  $6,500.00   Chin Strap:  $30.00   St. Tammany Parish Hospital (anesthesia included):  $4,330.00   TOTAL COST OF SURGERY:  $10,860.00
    1st goal reached in 6 months!                     
    2nd and final goal to reach by 4/29/11...(10 months post-op)
Most Active