Anyone hear from Michigan?

kimba11869
on 8/15/11 2:05 pm
I am here to see if anyone has a plastic surgeon that they would recommend from Michigan,, had 2 appts now have a 3rd this thursday ,, just checking and getting opinions if you all could help me out I would be thankful ,,

Hw 285 Sw 271 Cw 149 Gw 160
Scheduled for Tummy Tuck Dec 3, 2011

MichiganGal
on 8/16/11 2:17 am, edited 8/16/11 2:18 am - Tecumseh, MI
Who did you see for consultations already?  I would look at  Dr. Vincent DiNick because he has performed thousands of post bariatric reconstructive procedures.

www.realself.com
obesity help under plastic surgeons
www.brooksideplasticsurgery.com
www.locateadoc.com

He is a board certified plastic surgeon who is willing to work for insurance approvals.

Hope this helps
thomasfirewife
on 8/16/11 5:28 am
I loved my surgeon Dr. Arno Weiss.  I didn't have WLS but he handles all kinds of patients and he did a fabulous job!!!

sonnieN
on 8/16/11 10:50 am - grand rapids, MI
I'm on the West side of the state and used Dr. Livingston out of Grand Rapids, Love his office and his work
Bertrand765
on 8/17/11 11:50 am
I am from MI and traveled to Grand Rapids for my plastics. Had an AMAZING surgeon Dr. William Cullen at Elite Plastic Surgery Center. Couldn't be happier and he's worth every mile I travel to see him!!!!

http://www.eliteplasticsurgerygr.com/

Thats the link to his website...trust me he is worth looking into! Best of luck to you, and I'd love to hear who you end up with.
Elle

Most Active