drains

antonietta23
on 8/22/11 12:14 am - Holbrook, MA
 i am starting my 4th week out,  My doctor said I can have the drain removed this week,  i am excited and nervous because it still is putting out  50 and other days 40.  I am starting to feel better, I never thought i would.  I do have discomfort in my stomach, but it is to be expected. I swell a bit as the day goes on,.  I am walking everyday . i have been battling the blues, I am not a good recovery person, i love the results what i can enjoy because this drain is in my mons area. i start back to work next week I only have two , three hours shifts so i should be able to do that, i am a hairdresser.  Honestly when did you start to feel yourself.  I feel like I am being a baby. i want to thank all of you for your support.  

philliesphan
on 8/22/11 1:54 am
I'm still less than a week out so I can't answer your question but can relate to your pain and not feeling like yourself ... ugh.  I hope you feel better soon,  --Carolyn

(-32 before RNY)                                 GOAL !

Most Active