1 week til Plastic Surgery

proudmomof2
on 9/4/11 2:18 pm - Eaton, OH
One week from today I will be having my TT, pani, breast lift, & implants (and hernia repair).  I am so excited yet nervous as well.  I will be glad to have it over and on my way to recovery.  Hoping for great results!
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
newmerightnow
on 9/4/11 4:27 pm - AK
This week will go fast...I hope you have a speedy recovery. Get lots of rest. 

Laura in Texas
on 9/4/11 10:23 pm
Yay!! Stay busy this week and get everything done you won't be able to do for the next month or so. I made tons of lists and loved crossing things off. I was a crazy "nester" in the weeks leading up to my surgery, but then I could lay in bed and not feel guilty while I was recovering. 

Keep us posted. You're going to LOVE the new you!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

waitinggame
on 9/5/11 7:21 am - Bowie, MD
I'm right behind you by a week (LBL, bl and implants) and am looking forward to getting it over with as well!!! I'll pray for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery! We can be surgery buddies!!!
proudmomof2
on 9/5/11 11:23 am - Eaton, OH
Thanks everyone.  I am hoping this week goes by fast - glad its a short week.  The hardest part is going to be not being able to hold my little one after surgery.  He is a momma's boy and is always wanting for me to be holding him or sitting on my lap.  I treasure these moments as I know they won't last ~ they grow up too fast.

I think I have everything I need for afterwards.  The only thing I need is to get my protein drinks here at home (They are at work).  Otherwise, I think I'm good.  I have recieved a lot of good advice on things to get and I have been able to get them over the past few weeks. 

I would LOVE to have a surgery buddy!

Thanks again!!  (((HUGS)))
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Most Active