Hospital day 3

Kfreeman4
on 9/8/11 4:31 am
Well I've been down for the last 6 days...3 of which have been laid up in the hospital. I may have to have surgery again but not just sure yet. Please everyone just keep me in your prayers. This is scary and I just want to be better. The doctor is thinking a cyst on my ovaries is what is causing the prob so I'm waiting on the OBGYN to come in and give me a word. Keep me lifted and I hope everyone is doing well.

K.Free

pixielee
on 9/8/11 6:19 am - Twinsburg, OH
recovery is never any fun and to have a set back like you seem to be having can really get you down.  Prayers and good thought are with you.  Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Kate

Kfreeman4
on 9/9/11 2:11 pm
Thank you!!

Laila M.
on 9/8/11 9:52 am - Dallas, TX
 You got it K. Free....prayers are going up right now!! In the name of Jesus heal K.Free's body!! I speak healing over her body right now!! K. Free, it is DONE!! Just believe you are healed!! Trust that God will heal your body!! Keep us posted!! 

Be Blessed

Laila

Kfreeman4
on 9/9/11 2:12 pm
God bless you my Dallas fam, your prayers are appreciated!!

K.Free

Laz22girl
on 9/8/11 10:01 am
You poor thing!!

I had a cyst removal about 6 yrs ago and it was a tough recovery. I couldnt imagine it on top of a TT. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Kfreeman4
on 9/9/11 2:12 pm
Thank you kindly!

prek-3
on 9/8/11 12:14 pm - Hollywood, FL
KFree,
May He smile His face upon you, and heal you to perfection,
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Kfreeman4
on 9/9/11 2:14 pm
To God be the glory, you just gave me a smile from ear to ear!!! Thanks a million!

K.Free

philliesphan
on 9/9/11 6:38 am
K.Free - thoughts and prayers are with you.  Did you find out anything new about the cyst?

(-32 before RNY)                                 GOAL !

Most Active