Scared and Happy all at once

Kelly W.
on 9/11/11 2:33 am - WA
 I went to consultation and love the dr....Hopefully will be having lower body lift and breast lift and implants at the end of oct beginning of nov.  What should I expect?  What will I need to be prepared?  For the ones who have had this done....would you do it again?  I have heard good and bad...
Laura in Texas
on 9/11/11 2:49 am
I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I had my arms done almost 2 years ago and just had my lbl/bl 3 months ago.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/11 7:13 am
Kelly - great questions.  I have not have a BL but did have an LBL in June.  I think the most important thing that I learned is to make sure that your ps is willing to do any revisions that might need to be done after surgery.  To be honest - right now, I would not have had an LBL with the results I currently have.  But, I am scheduled for a revision on December 27th (6 mths. post-surgery the soonest I could have it done) and am praying for the results that I originally hoped for.

There are some great lists on the board as far as what to have on hand and do in advance.  The biggest thing is to take care of yourself afterwards, and don't try to rush the healing process!

Good Luck!
Most Active