Update...Road to HEALING AND RECOVERY

Kfreeman4
on 9/11/11 1:25 pm

OH Fam...Its Sunday and Im Blessed!

This past week was kinda hellish but...GOD always sees me through.  Tomorrow I will be going in to have a cyst removed from my right ovary which just may be the problem that has bothered my LIFE for the last 2 years.  Im blessed to have a dr. that not only took care of my plastics but now is taking part in my over ALL health.  She has truly been a blessing in my life.  I ask for prayer and I already know GOD has healed my body...its just a matter of time and rest. May everyone enjoy the blessings of this week and the ones's to come.  

Below is a pic taken today...1 month and 8 days post panniculectomy.(blurry..will take better pics sometime this week)

K.Free ;-)  

pixielee
on 9/11/11 9:32 pm - Twinsburg, OH
K-free, so glad thing are going better.  Blessings in your surgery today.  Keep us updated.

Kate

Lee ~
on 9/11/11 11:25 pm - CA
Good luck with your surgery today!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Kfreeman4
on 9/12/11 12:11 am
God Bless you ladies and Thank you!

K.Free

Kfreeman4
on 9/12/11 12:23 am
front and side picture is in MY JOURNEY folder on pic page

prek-3
on 9/12/11 5:09 am - Hollywood, FL
(((Kfree)))
 That God who started a good work in you bring you to completion in your health!!!!

Please keep us updated!
Blessings,
Carmen
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Most Active