3 months post op TT.. pics

Still Fawn
on 11/7/11 12:57 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I am now three months post op from my full TT (no lipo). Although my scars haven't really faded as much as I wanted (so far), I can say I no longer regret having the procedure. I have been up and about without pain since the first week, and in that regard the recovery was very smooth for me. I did not do well with being still and bored though!  LOL. The swelling was significant for awhile, but at this point, although I still notice it after being up and about all day, no one else does.

This past weekend I went to the Marine Corps ball with my hubby and happily wore a silk gown- with absolutely nothing under it- and felt like the most beautiful woman in the room.. that is a gift from my TT- the confidence to wear that and own it...

Anyway.. the pics..

in a bikini
3 mo tt 015  3 mo tt 031
in regular stuff..
3 mo tt 040     3 mo tt 080
my belly button..
3 mo tt 047

the gown
november 2011 068     november 2011 085  

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Lee ~
on 11/7/11 1:14 pm - CA
Fawn, you rocked it, as always! 

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

fatfreemama
on 11/7/11 3:03 pm - San Jose, CA
WOW! Beautiful! And that dress is so fabulous on you! You really rock it! So what type of bra did you wear? I never know how to wear a dress like that because I need support for the girls.

Jan
Bay to Breakers 12K May 15, 2011 (1:54:40)           First 5K 5/23/11 (41:22)
Half Marathons: Napa:  7/18/10  (4:11:21)   7/17/11 (3:30:58)   7/15/12  (3:13:11.5) 

SJ Rock and Roll: 10/2/10 (3:58:22)  Run Surf City: 2/6/11 (3:19:54) 
                         Diva: 5/6/12 (3:35:00) 
HW/SW/CW  349/326/176
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

Linda-K
on 11/7/11 9:15 pm - New Port Richey, FL
You look beautiful!

Before/Current/DrGoal/MyGoal      279/183/175/155
waitinggame
on 11/7/11 10:03 pm - Bowie, MD
So pretty!! Congrats! Isn't it awesome to feel pretty and sexy in clothes (and out of them for that matter!!)?

You look phenomenal!

Best to you,

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

SassyItalian
on 11/7/11 10:24 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis

Hey Fawn,

I have been thinking about calling you all week, it was a relief to see your response post last night. First off, you look beautiful and perfect in that silk gown! I am glad you are doing so well and happy with your TT.

I wanted to message you but Ill send it this way. This recovery I have been a mess. Personal issues happening smack in the middle of my recvovery. And my aunt just diagnosed with metastatic liver cancer and other things on top of that. I am an emotional mess, crying alot. Probably from the pain meds. Im uncomfortable, not too painful but not painless enough to stop the hydro.

I just had my garments removed and drain out and was unpleasantly surprised to see my scar is really high on the sides..all this time i thought i would be able to hide this scar in panties..and thats not going to happen..i guess if thats my only problem in life, some scar being visable, i am ahead of the game..but i was still sad about it..

any words of wisdom would be appreciated..

hope you are well and the spider situation has been handled.

hugs
kristen

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Still Fawn
on 11/7/11 10:33 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Aw hugs girl!!!! The high scar is a ***** I know it. I can hide mine since I go for the pin up look and it cut slightly different than modern stuff, but my VS panties definitely show the two ends of the scar. Honestly, I will probably pick up some really good Hollywood quality makeup and cover it in the summer- I was told even bad scars fade after a couple years, and my c-section scars proved it to me. They were just gnarly for years, and then one day I realized I couldn't even see them anymore really. Be patient and I am sure you will eventually not even know they are there.

Hugs again on your aunt. My sil's mom just died of cancer on Sunday.. I hope nothing more than for your aunt to win her fight. I am actually coming tonight to Philly for the funeral tomorrow.. DO you need any company tonight hon?

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

SassyItalian
on 11/7/11 11:48 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
thanks for the response and encouragement, it really comforts me coming from someone who has been there.
im sorry about your sadness also.

if you are near marlton and wanted to get coffee there is a starbucks about 10 mins away from where we were the other time and i can walk to it from my house. it might do me good to catch up but if your schedule is tight i completely understand. i will be around all day every day so if you have the time to meet text me, even if its on the fly. otherwise next time we will catch up.

thanks friend!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Still Fawn
on 11/8/11 11:11 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
It was decided by committee that I should not drive to Philly without a cell phone for emergencies.. so home I stay.. I feel like I fell back into the stone ages lately! LOL..

Please message me on here or fb if you need to talk hon..

laurak712
on 11/8/11 12:40 am - New Braunfels, TX
Fawn, you look great and the dress is beautiful on you.  I'm recovering from arms and thighs this week.  Take a look at my pics and you will see my old LBL scar is still quite red even 1 year out. BUT is HAS gotten better and my Doc says it will eventually turn white...it just takes some of us longer than others. : )

Laura

Height 5' 7

Most Active