Houston area friends- Anyone go to Baylor College of Medicine?

_rebecca
on 11/11/11 11:24 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with

Hello Everyone,

I am almost at my goal and I have horrible skin on my stomach.  I am getting infections, but all plastic surgery is excluded from my insurance.  Have any of you been to the Baylor College of Medicine?  I would appreciate any information.  Thank you!

FaithForward
on 11/12/11 1:40 am - Houston, TX
I had a consult there and will use them when I move forward with plastics Apr of this next year. I was impressed with the staff and facilities and of course the pricing....$9900 for tummy tuck, some lipo and a breast lift.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

_rebecca
on 11/12/11 10:56 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
Thanks!  I am going to set up a consult. 
cyndi U.
on 11/12/11 9:59 pm - forney, TX
I used them for both of my surgeries.  I LOVED them!  Everything was the best care I've ever rec'd!  I had 2 different interns for each surgery & was VERY WELL taken of!  The staff & attending surgeon are AWESOME!  I just can't say enough good things about them!  I even drove from Dallas.  Was an awesome experience w/great results!

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

_rebecca
on 11/15/11 10:35 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
On November 13, 2011 at 5:59 AM Pacific Time, cyndi U. wrote:
I used them for both of my surgeries.  I LOVED them!  Everything was the best care I've ever rec'd!  I had 2 different interns for each surgery & was VERY WELL taken of!  The staff & attending surgeon are AWESOME!  I just can't say enough good things about them!  I even drove from Dallas.  Was an awesome experience w/great results!
Thanks for the info. I am glad you are happy with the results. 
Most Active