Arm & Thigh Lift Recovery?

ashleynicole86
on 11/20/11 10:57 am - SC
I just had my 1st round of plastics on 10/28. My 1st round consisted of a circumferential lower body lift and breast lift. I'm looking to have my 2nd round early springtime. My 2nd round will consist of an arm lift, thigh lift and possible breast augmentation. I'm thinking of having this round after March 17th, since that's my birthday and I don't want to be healing during that time. I would have it in February, but I don't know if that would give me enough recovery time before March 17th. I'm just wondering what to expect from the recovery for these procedures. What kind of down time am I looking at? If anyone could share their experiences or tips, that would be great.

Thanks!

Ashley
Lee ~
on 11/20/11 10:40 pm - CA
I haven't had my PS done yet so I don't have any advice.  I'm sure that people in the know will chime in and tell you their experience with it.

Good luck!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

proudauntie
on 11/22/11 1:56 am - Honolulu, HI
I had a thigh lift and breast lift at the same time and went back to work 3 weeks laters.   Earlier I'd had an arm lift and was out of work for 7 days.  After both surgeries when I went back to work I only worked half days for the first week.  Good luck.
Most Active