4 day post op breast and back lift pics posted

rhidunn
on 11/21/11 12:40 pm - Annapolis, MD
I put my pics from today (4 days post op) in my plastics album on my profile -- if anyone would like to see evidence of Dr Michaels genius -- check them out.  They are some pretty awesome boobies, if I do say so myself. 

Jujuvee
on 11/21/11 12:52 pm
You are absolutely correct. Your surgeon did great work!!

What other plastics have you had?

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

rhidunn
on 11/21/11 2:01 pm - Annapolis, MD
I had WLS on 11/6/08, I lost 235 pounds and had a tummy tuck, mons lift and upper thigh lift on April 15 of this year.  I just had the breast lift with auto augmentation and the back lift on Thursday,  

Lizzy25
on 11/21/11 4:47 pm
 Wow your back looks FABOOOOSH!! And I was wondering about the breasts, they looked like they'd been both lifted and fluffed a bit. I've heard very mixed things about auto-augmentation so I'd be interested to hear what exactly the PS did to you, how they feel, etc. Did he put in skin that he'd cut off of the breasts? Did he inject fat he harvested from other parts of the body? I was interested in it before I resigned myself to getting breast implants because I couldn't find a PS locally who did it. 
"The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." -Bertrand Russell
5'9 HW: 297 GW: 160 CW: 161
rhidunn
on 11/21/11 9:46 pm - Annapolis, MD
As you can see from the pics - I had plenty of skin so we didn't have to add any -- the technical detaials are a little lost on me but basically he took the armpit fat and slid it around to reshape the breast.  Then he tacks the muscle to the ribs (because your ribs will not succumb to gravity). He is very good about answering questions for people and gets on this board when he can -- you should totally email him with your questions about the auto augmentation process.  I was blown away when he laid the chair down to pull my drains and my boobs didn't slide into my armpits just kept sitting there looking perky!  

Don 1962
on 11/21/11 7:09 pm
Impressive.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Amy Smith
on 11/21/11 9:11 pm
Looks AWESOME!!  I am super excited for next month with him! :-)  I wish he would have done my original surgeries, but I am sure he will make it all look awesome!
pixielee
on 11/21/11 9:31 pm - Twinsburg, OH
You look amazing!  I wish my PS had gone all the way around my back for my bra line lift, because it kind of looks like I have back cleavage now.  Not a nice thing.

Kate

Lee ~
on 11/21/11 10:34 pm - CA
Wow Wow Wow!!!  Your surgeon did a fabulous job on you.  You look really amazing.  You must be crazy happy right now!  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

rhidunn
on 11/21/11 11:10 pm - Annapolis, MD
Lee they so far exceeded my expectations I can't even begin to comprehend.  I am crazy itchy (my back incision) right now and in desperate need of some front hook sports bras, like pronto!  I finally feel "done". 

Most Active