After a million years of deliberation, I have finally scheduled!!

Ms S.
on 11/30/11 2:30 am
Friday, January 13th at 12n, I will be entering La-La-Land and waking up in the flatlands 3hrs later!  I will be having a Fleur De Lis TT with Dr Wang here in San Antonio. My cost will be $8359 and should be going home same day. I am excited and have paid my deposit and am soooooo ready to go! My before belly pics are under PhatGirlSlim at MMH...too lazy to bring 'em over here...Have a great day everyone!

strawberry28
on 11/30/11 2:55 am - somewhere, MD
Hey,
Haven't seen you around in a long while. You lost all your weight. Looking good. Congrats on your surgery date and going to the next step of your journey.
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

PBJ
on 11/30/11 10:33 am
I am having mine 2 days before you on the 11th...I guess we will be recovering at the same time.  I am having an extended abdominal plasty and full back lipo...can't wait!!  Good luck to us both!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Ms S.
on 11/30/11 11:00 am, edited 11/30/11 11:02 am

Hey Strawberry - yeah, been awhile. I've been lurking here & on the DS page but it's time to come outta hiding again...nice to be remembered (hopefully for good reasons)...

PBJ, I'm excited for us too. A little nervous which is strange since I've been contemplating this for a small part of forever but in the words of Spongebob, "I'm READY"!  

I finally brought these lovely photos of my beautiful belly over for ya'll to enjoy as a point of reference...can't wait for the afters...

Renee2007
on 11/30/11 11:27 pm - Central, FL
 How exciting! You are in for a real treat. You have an hourglass shape and once that skin is gone you are going to be amazed at how much smaller you will look. Your waist is tiny. I can't wait to see your afters!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active