Post abdominoplasty/panniculectomy with picture.

snowloft
on 12/3/11 12:16 am - Peterborough, NH
I had my abdominoplasty/panniculectomy on 11/15/2011.

It took this about 30 minutes ago, at 260 pounds.  My clothes are a little big again, and you can see my binders and drains still.  Onward through the journey.

Lee ~
on 12/3/11 3:29 am - CA
Wow!  There's not many people who can say that they shed 264 pounds!  You've done fantastic!  You look terrific in this picture.  You must be so happy to be relieved of the extra skin.

Congratulations!!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

snowloft
on 12/3/11 6:08 am - Peterborough, NH
 Thank you.  I'm on course to lose 300 pounds on my way to my goal weight. :)

pixielee
on 12/3/11 4:55 am - Twinsburg, OH
Congrats!  You look like you are going to need to go shopping and soon! Enjoy the new you!

Kate

snowloft
on 12/3/11 6:09 am - Peterborough, NH
 Thank you.  The cost of clothes is a pain.  But now I can buy anything from Walmart, and not need to order from the web or catalog anymore.  :)

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/11 6:32 am
Dude good job on the weight loss & plastics you look so much better, and probably feel better too. How much weight in skin did they take off of you, if you mind me asking. How much did you pay for procedure or did insurance cover it? Sorry for the questions not to many guys post on here.

Your pic where you were at your heaviest looks very similar to mine if you want to check out my photo gallery. I was 540 at my heaviest & just had a TT, Hernia, & Gynecomastia 14 weeks ago. I'm also pursuing that elusive 300 lb mark myself hope I get there.

I enjoyed looking through your photo gallery, looks like you've been a lot of places and seen alot of cool things. I am hoping to travel someday, now that I'm a normal size and when I finish paying for all of this surgery.

Bubba
Michelle E.
on 12/3/11 10:59 pm
BRAVO!!
Most Active