count down begins!

PBJ
on 12/29/11 6:53 am
Had my pre-op appt with my PS today for surgery on Jan 11th....13 days away!  I am having an extended abdominalplasty and full back lipo. Asked alot of very specific questions today at the suggestion of people here..thanks!  Talked to him again about a LBL vs an extended abdominalplasty.  He said that most people after weight loss do need a LBL but that I did not...for whatever reason I just need an extended TT with lipo.  I think maybe it is the exercise that I have done and the fact that I was not a real fast loser....I could be wrong but I do think that is part of the reason.  I just didn't want to end up with the saddlebacks, muffin roll or anything else that you call the extra tough areas.  I feel very confident with him!  He gave me all of my prescriptions,....had to pay him in full...now to pay the hospital and anesthesiologist...and I am all set!!

Thanks for all the great advice...I can hardly wait!!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
diane S.
on 12/29/11 9:57 am
Hey excellent. You will look great. Can't wait to hear all about it. good luck but you won't need it.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/11 11:31 am
Those 13 days will go really quickly!  Glad that you got the answers you wanted today.

Gracie150
Lee ~
on 12/29/11 12:20 pm - CA
 Patty!  If it wouldn't hurt me, I'd be jumping up and down with you.  I'm so excited for you!  You're gonna love your new flat tummy.  I. In love with my body by Sauceda!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active