4 days post op pics

aubiefan143
on 1/1/12 7:11 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with

Finally felt like getting up and taking a shower today so I decided to snap a couple of pics. I am only 4 days out so I am still very swollen. Hoping it will go down a lot. Sorry the pics are so big, I don't know how to make them smaller. There are more pics under my profile.

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

Laura in Texas
on 1/1/12 7:18 am
Good for you!! I'll admit i've never seen 2 insicions like this. I assume the lower one is for your thighs? Does it go down the inside of your thighs, too?

Glad you're feeling better!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

aubiefan143
on 1/1/12 7:38 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with
He was originally going down to my knee, but the attending thought he could get a good enough result without the long incision by just doing some lipo around the knee area and just above. Yes the lower cut is just for my thighs, it goes almost as far around to the back as it does in the front. He went a little higher on my TT scar because my hip bone sticks out so far he thought it would be really hard to heal and he thought he could get a better reslt than if he kept it really low. I said I wouldn't be wearing low waist paants or a high cut bathing suite so it didn't really matter where my scar is....it will be covered no matter what. The only one seeing it are by OH friends, and my husband!!
The attending also said that if I was not happy with my thighs that he would redo it at no charge when came back for the Boobs and Arms, but he felt sure I would be happy with this result than with the long scar.

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current

aubiefan143
on 1/1/12 7:40 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with

......and WAR EAGLE .......what a great way to end 2011  

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current

newalpha
on 1/1/12 7:41 am
I believe that is a mini medial thigh lift crescent cut technique. Is that what your PS refers to this surgery as Aubie?
aubiefan143
on 1/1/12 8:01 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with
I believe that is what it is called. The resident had already made the markings down to my knees, then the attending changed it to just the top area....it was a cresent looking marking that he made pretty large at the top of my leg. The Dr. also took pics during the surgery. I am hoping to get a copy of his pics when I see him since he sis not weigh what was removed.

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current

newalpha
on 1/1/12 8:12 am
I think you made a very wise decision. I think your results will be great.
allypad64
on 1/1/12 8:15 am - henderson, NV
 You look great!  I was trying to look at your other pics, but your album has a password - can you pm your password to me?

Thanks!
Ally

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

aubiefan143
on 1/1/12 8:25 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with

Thanks so much.
I just figured out this password thing. I didn't even know if it worked...lol.
The password is aubie

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current

allypad64
on 1/1/12 8:40 am - henderson, NV
 Wow - what a transformation!  You look great!  Those drains look painful - they are the things that are scaring me - LOL.  I am both excited and scared!  How are you feeling?

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

Most Active