Breast Lift Pics @ 2months

Raven300
on 1/3/12 8:35 pm
 I'm trying to pay it forward by daring to post my own before and after pics. So many of your photos helped me to pursue the plastic surgery journey.  

I had both a LBL and a Lejour BL performed on November 8, 2011.  I am only posting pictures of the breast lift at the moment because I have some fairly ugly wound separation issues going on with the LBL incisions.

I was fitting my extremely saggy breasts into a 36D prior to surgery but the cups were like a hammock holding all that skin.  I am now a 36C with a genuine shape in or out of a bra.  I have had a fair amount of healing issues and this is evident in the breast lift as well.  One section of breast was supposed to adhere to the chest wall but failed to do so. It has left a second flap underneath the newly formed breast. This will be revised by the doctor in Feb.  I also have an issue with the incision on the opposite breast - it creates a kind of dent. If this is still healing, a result of scar tissue, a result of a seroma - I really am not sure.  My scars are also a bit larger than they were originally. I have spit out all of the stitches and this has caused some problems.

They breasts don't look as good as I had hoped and nowhere near as good as any of the doctor's other patients I have seen posting on OH but they look a hell of alot better than they did before surgery.

I'm still evaluating if I would like to have implants to restore the upper pole fullness and to balance out my frame.  Not sure yet.

My photos are in my profile which is open. Be warned though, one album contains pictures of my wound separations. Not the prettiest thing to look at.
Laura in Texas
on 1/4/12 2:49 am
I think your breasts look great and very similar to mine. Glad he's touching them up. Mine will need a little tune-up when I go back for implants, which won't be until I can save up for them.

I hope your healing is going well!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Raven300
on 1/4/12 2:50 pm
 Thanks Laura, I wish they looked as good as yours do! Your my idol of what I want my BL/LBL to look like.  I even told a couple of folks to check out your pics so they could get a better idea of what great results look like.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/12 4:53 am
I'm so sorry you are disappointed in your results. I had a breast reduction years ago, and my left breast healed just like your left one, drawn up from the bottom. At the time my Dr did a Z-plasty (reopened the scarline and resewed it close with a z shape incison realigning the tissue so that my breast tissue could settle into the slightly larger opening). It did help somewhat, but it was still slightly noticeable to meand my surgeon. Over time things have settled and look MUCH better. 

Hope that gives you a little hope.
Raven300
on 1/4/12 2:54 pm
 Thanks for the info Michelle. I knew that the doc could easily fix the extra boobage that didn't attach but I didnt think the drawn up one could be fixed.  Nice to know that something can be done and that I am not the only person to have this result.  

I hope I didn't sound like I was whining about my results.  The breasts are a million times better than what they were.  It is just that my surgeon does such an amazing job on everyone and I seem to be healing a bit as the ugly duckling by comparison.

I'll work on being patient and waiting for the full heal to take place. 
cme
on 1/4/12 8:05 am - Lyman, ME
VSG on 10/18/07 with
They are not perfect, but they are much improved over where they started. I am glad your surgeon is going to work out some of the issues with you. Thank you so much for sharing your photos, I know that is a little scary but we all bennefit.

VSG 10/18/07 HW 231 GW 150 CW 147
Been maitianing same weight since March 23 , 2008
Plastics w/ Dr Sauceda Jan 02, 2012 Tummy tuck, Breast lift w/ implants.

Raven300
on 1/4/12 2:57 pm
 I certainly agree that the breasts are markedly improved by the surgery.  I'm glad you appreciate the photos. It is so hard to post self photos - especially if the results are not the most ideal.  I know that photos really made a difference when I was researching and they helped while I am healing too. Hopefully, these will help someone or give someone an idea of what to expect.

Most Active