TT and Brachioplasty

Lisa D.
on 1/8/12 8:50 am - New Orleans, LA
I the two procedures Friday at 8 and home by 3pm.  Sure there is plenty of soreness but never too bad.  Didn't go with the OnQ pump because the hospita wanted $1000.00.  Only costs them around $150 or so.  Doing fine with percocet and flexeril.  My garments are very cute and quite comfy.  I go for my first post op tomorrow at noon.  Hope to lose the two arm drains.  Have 1 for each arm and two for the abdomen.

I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

waitinggame
on 1/8/12 10:02 am - Bowie, MD
Sounds like a great report!!

Hope things continue to go great for you!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

dasie
on 1/8/12 9:39 pm
Did youor the surgeon  choose a TT over a LBL, or did you only need a TT?

Lisa D.
on 1/9/12 1:17 am - New Orleans, LA
I carried most of my weight up front so the TT was good for me.  I will at some point want my thighs done but that is down the road as I had to finance both the VSG last January and this surgery last Friday.  Unless, of course, I win the lottery!    I am going to the surgeon in an hour to get my first look at his work.  So far this has been an easy recovery. Mainly just tired.  Plenty of napping involved.  Yea naps!

Are you still in the "deciding" stage?  I really HATED my arms and knew that they had to go in the first round.  My surgeon suggested arms and belly together and then boobs and thighs together.  He doesn't like to do belly and thighs together because incision lines are too close together and had rather have belly healed before doing thighs.  I hope this helps!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

cme
on 1/9/12 7:54 am - Lyman, ME
VSG on 10/18/07 with
Glad to hear you are having an easy recovery. Good luck with drain removal.
Most Active