Day 4 feel pretty good!

biastar83
on 1/9/12 9:49 am - WI
 I had my LBL with T anchor cut on the 5th. My Doctor removed 11 pounds of skin. He was really surprised it weighed so much. My Mom has helped me out a lot by taking my 3 year old son in till today. I went to the first check up today an there was no bruising or oozing from the incisions. An some swelling but not tons. I hope every thing keeps going on a up turn. I'm taking it really easy still an will baby my self prob longer then others do but I had 5 broken bone surgery's an know first hand taking care of your self  in the beginning pays off big time in the end. The advice that really helped was : 1. baby wipes for bathroom 2. On the couch w/ recliner 24/7 3. easy food you can stick in oven (frozen pasties with meat an potato's) lots of protein & so easy! 4. empty drains more the recommended (think helped keep swelling down) 5. rolling chair in kitchen to cook! 
I got my Arms approved too but haven't made a date yet. Gonna schedule it to be in near future I think. Just get it all over with. Hope every ones surgery goes smoothly too. Will post before an after pic's when swelling go's down  PEace an LOve to yah all Brea

We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.      

JustLookingToo
on 1/9/12 9:55 am - AL
 It's so good to hear that you are doing well. You are tougher than I am, for sure! I had a tummy tuck and breast lift scheduled for later this month, but paniced and postponed today. Reading your post helps pre-ops like me, so thanks a bunch for the update. Feel better soon!

Raven300
on 1/9/12 5:42 pm
 Doing this good at 4 days out!!!   I am so jealous!

Hoping the rest of the recovery is smooth sailing like the first 4 days. 
     HW-345,SW-300, CW-144lbs.  DS 5/11/10. 
     First round of plastics with Dr. LoMonaco 11/8/11  LBL, BL. 14lbs of skin removed.
     2nd round with Dr. LoMonaco 2/8/12 Brachioplasty, Thigh lift,  Breast Implants.

Michelle E.
on 1/10/12 12:49 am
Brea,
Awesome feeling to feel better..very nice.. keep up the great work...Just dont overdo it. 

Michelle
Most Active