Didn't take any pain meds today. Until now......

Lisa D.
on 1/9/12 2:30 pm - New Orleans, LA
Had my first post op appt and surgeon was very pleased with his work, as was I.  Took out 3 of 4 drains and may get last one pulled Thursday.   THEN LSU was coached into the biggest ball o **** game I have ever watched.  Now I have a throbbing headache.  Where are those damn pills? 
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

JustLookingToo
on 1/9/12 3:10 pm - AL
Heyyyyy....I'm from Alabama, lol. No headaches around here this evening!  

Glad your post-op went better than the game for you, though. I know you'll be glad to get that last drain out Thursday. Feel better soon!

Lee ~
on 1/9/12 3:49 pm - CA
 Yay on getting those drains out!  I know how great that feels. Sorry about the game.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Raven300
on 1/9/12 5:44 pm
 Doing the 'drain out' dance' for you right now.  If only they had a smiley for that....
     HW-345,SW-300, CW-144lbs.  DS 5/11/10. 
     First round of plastics with Dr. LoMonaco 11/8/11  LBL, BL. 14lbs of skin removed.
     2nd round with Dr. LoMonaco 2/8/12 Brachioplasty, Thigh lift,  Breast Implants.

southernbelle102
on 1/9/12 7:00 pm
 I'm an LSU girl too... not a good night for our tigers!! I was in attendance for the last 2 Championship games.  Those were amazing.  I am thanking my lucky stars that I didn't pay to see that mess tonight in person.  I still love my tigers though, of course!!! Geaux Tigers!

Congrats to any bama fans here... 

ps. congrats on getting the drains removed!

Michelle E.
on 1/10/12 12:38 am
Yeah about the drain removal.. sorry about the game
aubiefan143
on 1/10/12 2:46 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with

Got my last drain out today, so I am right there with you doing the happy drain dance.
   Alabama girl here but a War Eagle fan.....was torn between two lovers last night. Wanted to keep the Title in the state...but can't stand Satan...and I love The Mad Hadder. Happy for the Team....but I will never like Satan!!!!!

Go SEC
Waaarrrr Eagle!!!!!

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

Lisa D.
on 1/10/12 8:40 am - New Orleans, LA
Thanks all!  The whole city of New Orleans is in a funk today.  The weather has cooperated by being rainy and glum.  The fact that the SEC rules football really ticks off the other conferences. 
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Most Active