SLEEP! AHHHH!

Amy Smith
on 1/22/12 12:02 am
So you all know I had hit the 3 week wall and it has continued into week 4, but I have had to push through as there were many things to get done on my schedule.  I have pushed through each day, until I got a huge gift this weekend....SNOW AND ICE!  Everything on my schedule was cancelled yesterday and I slept (ALL DAY).  Honestly, I got out of bed to eat and go to the bathroom and slept the rest of the time.  I was concerned I would not be able to sleep last night, but no slept all night too.  Needless to say I needed it!

Now, today is also off to a slow start!  A nice hot shower, then to quick clean my house so I can get a lot of school work done!  I gotta get motivated, but I am soooo glad I could nap yesterday I think it will benefit me to get through this week!

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/12 12:28 am
Michelle E.
on 1/22/12 12:53 am
Sleep is a beautiful thing!!  Great to hear you got some quality sleep!

Michelle
PBJ
on 1/22/12 12:57 am
 Your body needs the sleep to heal..... I know it is very fustrating to me to be sleeping so much but I am finding that with it really is needed.  And didn't u go back to work very soon 
Post op.??....  Enjoy the sleep, it is refueling u for the week!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Lee ~
on 1/22/12 1:28 am, edited 1/22/12 1:30 am - CA
Yay for ice and snow and blessings in disguise! :)

I don't think my "good" sleep kicked in until week four. Then I started sleeping through the night and getting better quality sleep. Up until then I'd sleep four hours, watch a movie, then sleep another 3-4 hours.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

waitinggame
on 1/22/12 1:33 am - Bowie, MD
I bet you got all tired out from doing that snow and ice dance! LOL! As others said--sleep is so restorative. Critically so, which is why we suffer so much when we don't get it. You have been a trooper gutting it out and getting through stuff, so glad you had a much deserved respite!

Are you in school? If so, what are you gonna be when you grow up? ;)

Have a good Sunday!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

imafatgirl
on 1/22/12 6:31 am
Congrats on the much needed sleep. I am hoping that the sleep monster starts to visit me.
Most Active