I got a date for the boobies- bra for right after?

godzilla
on 1/30/12 3:54 am - Israel
Okay-I got a date and if my HMO approves...
but that meeting is only 6March.
Boobie date with scar revision from TT is 15May!
My PS Josef Haik wrote me back on my email to him that I should buy :a black sport Triumph in my size with a C cup.
Hmmmm-what the hell size am I now?
The ones I wear (soft ones and underwires) are 38C,38D,40C-depending on the company--but even then my boobies-especially after my TT, pop out the bottom or top on most every bra!
I went to get fitted and the lady there, based in my now body, gave me aTriumph Triaction 85C/38C.
I'm happy and nervous but will feel even happier after the Meeting in March and after I get an answer of approval.
Any and all insights?
Mikimi in Isrsel
bowknot
on 1/30/12 4:31 am
How exciting! I'm happy for you!

Kay
godzilla
on 1/30/12 1:59 pm - Israel
Thank you
pixielee
on 1/30/12 7:00 am - Twinsburg, OH
Nothing with an underwire. At 6 weeks I went back to an underwire and even then it was still kind of uncomfortable, My favorite has been a Nike sports bra.  Almost anykind of sports bra with good support will work. I still wear them on days I am just hanging around the house. Good luck and congrats!!

Kate

godzilla
on 1/30/12 2:00 pm - Israel
I actually meant which bra did you buy for right out of the operating room-which brand sport bra?
pixielee
on 1/30/12 7:53 pm - Twinsburg, OH
My surgeon/hospital actually provided a front hook sprts bra. It didn't have the greatest support but it was soft and comfy. Initially it will be hard for you to raise your arms over your head. look for something front hook or called a surgical bra. It is the same type of bra we used for people when I was working in a hospital setting.I wanted something with more support by about 2 weeks. That is when the Nike bra felt great.

Kate

godzilla
on 1/30/12 9:08 pm - Israel
Okay. I'm not buying anything yet until after I get the approval(Please GD) from my HMO medical review in March and then an answer within two weeks.
I will window-shop as to where this bra might be cheaper.
Mikimi
Lee ~
on 1/30/12 8:17 am - CA
Congrats Mikimi!

Nothing has been comfortable for me.  I was wearing my surgical top (because I had my arms done as well) for the first six weeks.  This past week I am wearing a Spanx type camisole and today for the first time put on a Champion sport bra and it's comfortable.  It's taken me seven weeks to get to this point of comfort.  We all heal differently, hopefully you will heal faster than me!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

godzilla
on 1/30/12 2:04 pm - Israel
Thank you Lee for your more detailed response.
I guess you get me watt of questioning as often I do not make myself clear.
In any case I have time before my medical review as well as surgery date so I have plenty of more time to ask questions.
Thank you,
Mikimi
Lee ~
on 1/30/12 2:43 pm - CA
 Keep asking questions Mikimi.  That's why we are all here, to help each other.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active