Warning *graphic pics* FDL TT finally complete

Ms S.
on 2/5/12 2:32 pm
Hey everyone...just wanted to let ya'll know I did go through w/my FDL TT this past Friday and all is well. I have done nothing but sleep (and scratch - I'm sooo ITCHY) since then but pain is nicely managed so I'm okay.  I am super swollen which is a bit disappointing but after all these years of research, i should know by now it's part of the process. Still so much to do to get where I want to be but each step takes me just a lil bit closer. . .I'll be copying this post to DS forum as well...

JustLookingToo
on 2/5/12 3:06 pm - AL
You look amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss. Your surgeon did a wonderful job on your TT. You are a new woman! I hope your recovery continues to go well. Thanks for posting your pictures. 

kipz303
on 2/5/12 3:07 pm
 You look GREAT!!  I cant wait to be on the other side of plastics!! Heal up soon!! 

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

godzilla
on 2/5/12 3:09 pm - Israel
Wow-you look fantastic for what has been done and from where you came from!
I hope you get everything done that you want to ( not that I know if you want more Plastics but I know I do).
Mikimi in Israel
katinhouston
on 2/5/12 4:11 pm - Houston, TX
Your results look wonderful! Congrats on being on the healing side.

I had my LBL with BL on Jan 24 so now am about 11 days out and I am so with you on the ITCHY. I feel like I could just claw into everything I itch so bad! I have been taking Benadryl like crazy to try to keep it under control. What have you been doing about yours?

Again, congrats-you look super!
Southernsleever
on 2/5/12 5:11 pm
 GREAT WORK! Who did your surgery??

5'6" Start-276 Goal-150  Weight loss   Preop=5  Month 1=25  Month 2=10  Month 3=14  Month 4=3 Month 5=7  Month 6=9 Month 7=7 Month 8=Month 9=9 Month 10=7 Month 11=5 Month 12=5 Month 13=3 Month 14=4    

Lee ~
on 2/5/12 5:24 pm - CA
 Gorgeous work! Congratulations.you must be over the moon happy.

Could you be having an allergic reaction to the tape?  I never did itch but some complain about the tape.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

dasie
on 2/5/12 9:54 pm
YOU MUST BE THRILLED!  Your photos took my breath away, literally.  In order to see, my computer enlarges everything  a lot.  All I saw was a little of the top photo.  Once I scrolled down and saw the after, I gasped.  You look amazing.  I'm really happy for you.  What a journey you have been on.  Congratulations.  I can't wait to see your updates when the swelling is one.

dasie
on 2/5/12 9:59 pm
swelling is gone...not one...I must need a new keyboard.

loverofcats
on 2/5/12 10:21 pm
WOW!!! Very, very impressive. Congratulations on your weight loss!!! Your surgeon did a phenomenal job.

You must be over the moon with your new body.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active