A NSV post tummy tuck and lipo!

PBJ
on 2/7/12 6:31 am
 So I originally wanted to do my tummy, lipo and have a boob job.  After my consult, I decided that my girls were good enough, especially in a good bra and I didn't want to spend the extra 11,000 for new boobs.  So about a month ago I had my lipo and extended tummy tuck......and I can't tell you how many people have asked me if I got new boobs!  I just returned to work yesterday and about 5 people commented on that and axed me.......too funny.
What I think happened is since my middle is smaller, my boobs look bigger and better!  Never even considered that would happen...but it works for me and I saved a bunch of money!!!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
loverofcats
on 2/7/12 6:58 am
That is a wonderful NSV. Too funny!!

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

dasie
on 2/7/12 7:42 am
What a great unexpected benefit.  How was it returning back to work?  I hope all went well, and it was easier than you expected.

PBJ
on 2/7/12 8:36 am
Hi!

Going back to work has been ok.  So far I have only done 1/2 days to get back into it.  I need to come home and nap after.  The problem is my back...when I get tired, it really hurts from all the lipo I had.  But I am doing ok...thanks for asking!
It is just too funny aBout all of the boob questions I am getting...I guess I didn't need a boob job after all!  But considering how much pain I was in...I am so happy I didn't!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
bowknot
on 2/7/12 8:54 am
I returned to work on Thursday, sooner than I had planned. My company changed short term disability carriers in January and my PS was no longer covered. This was a big surprise as I am in the HR department and did my research. Needless to say, I need my income and back to work I go.

I worked from home last week and was back in office yesterday. Today was tough. I'm getting some tummy swelling and my abdominal muscles were super sore by the end of the day today. I bowed out of a business dinner and came home to my Percocet.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but I can commiserate with you. I hope you see improvements with your back pain soon!

Kay
waitinggame
on 2/7/12 8:43 am - Bowie, MD
I used to say I knew my diet was working when my boobies stuck out past my belly!! That is too funny people are noticing that!!

What a bonus!!! Oh, meant to tell you--I definitely still have pain from my lipo. I also had back lipo from my LBL scar to my waist and maybe a little higher. I cringe when my kids throw their arms around me to hug me because if they squeeze too tight it really, really hurts. Not so much just sitting, but for sure to the touch. It has gotten better, but is still tender. I'm sure mine is an issue of delayed healing from my iron issues, so I'm excited to see how I do with that improved.

Take care!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Lee ~
on 2/7/12 10:21 am - CA
 That's a great nsv without the scars or pain.

I have noticed that even though I got a reduction, I look bigger.  Maybe because they are in a new location for me.   Yesterday I was trying to brush off whatever was on my breast on my t-shirt,
only to realize it was my nipple!  It's never been up there before.  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Michelle E.
on 2/7/12 10:55 am
Patty,

That is awesome!!! way to go!

Michelle
southernbelle102
on 2/7/12 4:21 pm
 Congrats!! that is definitely a fun NSV!
Laura in Texas
on 2/8/12 12:12 am
haha... same here!! When the swelling finally went down from my lbl, my boobs looked huge!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active