FINISHING WHAT I STARTED

Jujuvee
on 2/20/12 6:30 am
Happy to report that other than that pesky seroma in my Left arm I am now in the works of seceduling phase 2 of my body work. Next up is Bilateral mastopexy and Bilateral thighplasty. The cost is 8000.00 with an extra 828.00 if I need to stay overnight.And because I will already be under anesthesia my surgeon will be doing revisions on my circumferential and brachioplasty to remove more skin and retighten.

So we're looking at November again. I'm 193 pounds now and plan on gettting to 175 sometime before then.

I am SUPER THRILLED, this is a great price and I am already loving what I have already had done even though it's going to be revised.

YAY FOR ME!!

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

2muchfluff
on 2/20/12 7:18 am
 Congrats on this leg of your journey!  Wish I were there already walking with you.

Looking_Forward
on 2/20/12 9:57 am
That's great news! I wish I was brave enough to do the thighs.
Cindy

godzilla
on 2/20/12 1:55 pm - Israel
Lucky you! Only smooth sailing and healing!
I wish my PS would agree to do my thighs - he does thighs but mine he feels would be too risky.
I'm on the docket for double mastopexy but I have to first go thru medical review via my HMO to be approved so they will cover all costs cuz I ain't got no money. And one I'm under the anesthesia I'll have scar revisions due to keloids and hypertropic issues.
Mikimi in Israel
kathkeb
on 2/21/12 9:22 am

Yay for you is right!  Congratulations.

Just to be safe,  make sure that the extra OR time to do the repair work is not going to cost more.

My surgeon repaired a hernia while I was under ansesthesia for my Realize Band, but the surgical center and the anesthesiologist charged me extra because of the added minutes.
They had it documented down to the 1-minute increments.

Don't want you to be surprised like I was.

Kath

Jujuvee
on 2/21/12 9:52 am
Yikes... Well they did my first surgery in 5 hours  at $1620.00
and this one is billed for 6 hours.

It's a govenrment funded hospital.
Here's the breakdown on my written quote

Surgeons fee $4000.00 ( no charge for revisions)
Hospital fee  $2.257.50
Overnight fee $828 (if needed)
Anesthesia fee $1,740.00 (6 hours)

all due 2 weeks before surgery except for anesthesiologist, that's due day of by cashiers check or cash.

It was strange walking into the hospital last time with  cash.

I'm sooooo ready to get these thighs done.

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Maryatt50
on 2/23/12 1:40 am
 WOW - you have done great.  Congrats to you - I had first consult yesterday with PS - Hoping to get money together to do TT soon.  Good luck.
Most Active