I hate target and another question

sherry R.
on 2/28/12 2:33 am
Hi all,

I was coming from class last night feeling great thinking i did great on a test, went in to target to treat myself wanted to find a nice purse... Walked in to target what is the first thing i see. A massive display of bikini's and swimsuits.... My beautiful high hit lower than a man sitting on a dime with his legs hanging off the side.  Ugghhh I hate target, this time a year where all the retail stores gear up to usher in spring and summer where more skin in shown and i am walking acround covered from head to toe.

Side question/note: how long should i wait for an virtual consultation response? i sent my pics and info to dr campos about a week or so ago. And i have not even recieved a return email that hey recieved the information. i used his gmail address and i used the website to fill out my information.

thanks for the reesponses
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
j_j_miller
on 2/28/12 3:01 am
 I would give it a couple more days and if you dont hear back maybe resend the emai and in the subject line maybe write something saying you are resending original email. When I sent pic to my dr and was wanting to schedule a date I had no response for over a week. I sent him another email and he responded right away. He said he saw my email and thought he had already responded back with a date. I know what you mean about being anxious I would be too. 

Jennifer
KerryJean
on 2/29/12 4:34 am - IN
Honey I am down to 155 lbs and I know darn well I am not getting into a bikini -- ever!! I will never look like a teenager again , or a model, and I don't expect to. Don't punish yourself like that -- unrealistic goals can only hurt you. Focus on how well you have already done! (And get that awesome new purse!)

Most Active