Tell me what you think of this before and after for belt lipectomy

2muchfluff
on 3/6/12 12:00 pm
 Please share your thoughts on these results.  Be truthful.  I want an honest opinion.  Thanks.

Lisa D.
on 3/6/12 12:55 pm - New Orleans, LA
The side view looks great!  You have a real hourglass figure from the front.  I think that is sometimes lost  with abdominal PS.  How far out are you?  Maybe a little swelling still around belly button.
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

2muchfluff
on 3/6/12 1:07 pm
 Sorry, I should have said this is not me.  This is an example of a surgeon's work that I just wanted an opinon on.  Thanks.

Jmbrown081
on 3/6/12 1:23 pm
 I think it looks OK, but I don't much care for how the belly button area looks. It could just be post op swelling though, did the pictures say how long after surgery they were taken?
2muchfluff
on 3/6/12 1:38 pm
 I think they are a year post op.  I was not liking the belly button myself, but thought I may be just being too picky or unrealistic, so I wanted other opinions.

ericaFG
on 3/6/12 7:44 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 That's what he posts as his best work? 

I had an upper roll like this lady. I had the vertical incision and have none of that lumpiness. I'd bet what she has there is due to that roll being pulled down but not forgotten! 

Ive got a scar line to trade for that lump, but I think it's a good deal!
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

PBJ
on 3/6/12 10:16 pm

I didn't want to reply when I thought it was you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings...but since you said it isn't you....heer is my reply:

I don't like the front view at all. THe BB looks wierd and it is not even at all. 

He would not be my choice for surgeon.s  I also think this person should of had a LBL instead of a TT....just my thought not that I am any PS expert!

good luck.  it is VERY important to find the right surgeon!

Patty

My weight loss journey                                                    
Valsdetermined2lose
on 3/6/12 10:55 pm
Id say thats great work! the front does look a little uneven but i dont know how much post op this pic was taken and could be swelling a little.
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

mkbeany
on 3/6/12 11:00 pm
Belly button looks a little wonky...otherwise it looks okay.

It seems this lady would have benefited from a FDL to take care of that area but that is just my opinion.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " -- Anais Nin

Revised from Band to Bypass 10/26/09
High Wt 355/ Surgery Wt 343 (BMI 61) / Current Wt 190 on 3/17/12

TT/Fleur De Lis 8/22/11
Mastopexy and Brachioplasty 12/14/11
Psyche
on 3/6/12 11:56 pm
 Had that been me, I would not have been happy with the after. That picture would have had me looking for a different surgeon.
SW 280 / GW 150 / CW 128.8

Reconstructive surgery, under construction!

Lower Body Lift - 12/14/2011 - Atlanta VA Medical Center
Brachioplasty & Mastopexy w/Augmentation - 03/14/2012 - Dr Marisa Lawrence

Most Active