ROUND 2

Jujuvee
on 3/8/12 10:46 am
Had a follow up visit with my plastic surgeon and he seemed just a little too excited about my next surgery. He looked over at the nurse and said DO NOT SCHEDULE ANY SURGERY'S THAT DAY OTHER THAN Julie's. I NEED 8 HOURS OF ANESTHESIA!! He agreed that he still has a lot more work to do on me.. Unfortunately this bumps my price up an extra $700.00 but he needs to flip me over a few times to make sure he gets it all. Down time will be 6 weeks on this one. :(

He wanted to schedule next month, this man must think I have a money tree at home. I said how about October!

For anyone considering plastics, revisions are VERY normal for those of us that have lost a lot of weight.
round 2 is thighs and breast lift with revisions to my arms and circumferential lift.

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

2muchfluff
on 3/8/12 10:51 am
 I can barely read your small font, but it looks like you said 8 hours of anesthesia.  Is that general anesthesia?  Isn't that an awfully long time to be under?  I am new to this, but had heard/read that six hours is a lot of time.  I could be wrong.

Jujuvee
on 3/8/12 10:54 am
My first one was 6 and I have seen post from those that have been under for 8 hours.

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Michelle E.
on 3/8/12 11:53 am
How was your recovery on the arms?

Michelle
Jujuvee
on 3/8/12 10:53 am
Had a follow up visit with my plastic surgeon and he seemed just a little too excited about my next surgery. He looked over at the nurse and said DO NOT SCHEDULE ANY SURGERY'S THAT DAY OTHER THAN Julie's. I NEED 8 HOURS OF ANESTHESIA!! He agreed that he still has a lot more work to do on me.. Unfortunately this bumps my price up an extra $700.00 but he needs to flip me over a few times to make sure he gets it all. Down time will be 6 weeks on this one.

He wanted to schedule next month, this man must think I have a money tree at home. I said how about October!

For anyone considering plastics, revisions are VERY normal for those of us that have lost a lot of weight.
round 2 is thighs and breast lift with revisions to my arms and circumferential lift.
proudauntie
on 3/9/12 9:50 am - Honolulu, HI
I had my thigh and breast lift at the same time and that was 7 hours without any revision work.  I went back to work after three weeks to a desk job.  Good luck
Ashleyxx
on 3/8/12 11:53 am - Detroit, MI
My recovery for both the circumferential and the arm was cake. No pain at all. NOW that might be because I'm not as tight as I should be and this next round may prove that. My stomach and arms both have a bit more skin that needs removed.  Adding those revisions along with the thighs and breast lift may be different. But I weaned myself off of the pain meds after 2 weeks and never needed any assistance at home.

i did end up with Seromas on both arms and although one is still there my surgeon is not going to bother draining it since I'll be going back in for surgery again. Eventually my body will just absorb them.

Posted Image    

Most Active