The real skinny?

PBJ
on 3/18/12 12:54 pm
 I thought that it was going to be a new series but I can't find it on tv....does anyone knw anything about when ths show is?  I really liked it and would love to see more episodes f it.

Thanks
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Amy Smith
on 3/18/12 1:07 pm
I thought it was on TLC on Monday's at 10pm.

I I just looked at the TLC schedule for this week and I didn't see it.

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

Linda R.
on 3/19/12 2:28 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Me too Patty.  I enjoyed it a lot but can't find it anywhere on TLC.  If anyone finds out if it will be returning, please let us know.

thanks  :)

Weight:  Highest 332, Consult 303, Surgery 288, Current 162, Goal 152 - I LOVE MY VSG!!
VSG - 29 Jul 2008.  Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift - Sep 2011, Arm Lift - Nov 2012 (Dr. H. Silverman, Ottawa)

kipz303
on 3/19/12 5:14 am
 The first episode was the "pilot". They had to air it once to see the amount of ppl tuning in - they are looking for people to make more episodes as well. You can find it on TLC's website if you want to participate. I totally would but you have to have a way to pay for your surgery and have a surgeon picked out etc.  There will be more episodes once more ppl let TLC follow them during the journey.

(this information is coming from TLC.com and Sarah from the show, she's on facebook and youtube, I've followed her for a few years now)

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

sublimate
on 3/19/12 5:31 am - San Jose, CA
Does anyone know where I could see the pilot like perhaps online somewhere?

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

allypad64
on 3/19/12 6:07 am - henderson, NV
I have looked everywhere for it and I can't find it.  I was hoping it would be on Youtube, but I havn't had any luck.  I looked for it about a week ago and it wasn't on Youtube or the TLC website.  If you happen to find it, let me know...

Allison

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

Most Active