LBL and BL/BA Pictures! (warning, nudity)

sublimate
on 3/26/12 11:06 am, edited 3/26/12 11:09 am - San Jose, CA

For those that know me I'm pretty private about my identity and my body, but I feel brave today and have decided to share my pictures publically.   I hope this doesn't come back to bite me later.

However I know there are some of you out there that like me aren't petite and don't just have skin but still have fat, and may never be petite or lose all of your belly fat.  I hope for you guys you get a good idea of just how amazing a good plastic surgeon can be and the magic they can do!

I am so happy with my surgeon, Dr. Ramin Behmand of Walnut Creek. I can't say enough about his work on me and his amazing attitude.  He's one of those people who just is in the right line of work!  Also these pictures were taken just about a week after surgery, so I am still swollen and my implants haven't dropped yet.

Although I am covered in the breast area in my "before" pictures, you can get an idea of how saggy they were.  I was still a bit hunched over in the photos too.  I will post some more healed photos a bit further out.

Here's the photos:

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

dasie
on 3/26/12 11:35 am
I think your surgeon did a great job, and you are still newly post-op.  Is that tape on your incision?  It looks nice an low.  How much lipo did you have, and did it hurt as badly as I seem to be reading.  I read more often than not that it is the lipo that seems most painful.  You have been through a lot...so glad you are healing so well.

sublimate
on 3/26/12 11:53 am - San Jose, CA

Thank you!  On my incisions is something called steri-strips.  I'm not sure how much lipo he did.  He's on vacation now so I won't be able to ask for a while.  I think he did some on my back.  But I think mostly he just cut the skin and the fat right off, instead of doing lipo.  Not sure how that works. 

I have no pain from lipo that I can tell.  I feel a pulling and tugging discomfort in the LBL incision, and my nose is still tender and numb.  My boobs don't hurt at all for some reason.  Just a tugging if I reach too far with my arms.

I had a lot of pain from the LBL and Nose Job (but from the beginning no pain in my boobs) for the first week and was on a lot of morphine.  I can't remember what the pain felt like now.. my brain blocked it out.  I just remember it was horrible.

3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

bowknot
on 3/26/12 11:42 am
Look at you! What a major change. Like you my LBL was about making myself feel better about me. I'm not petite either. You look great. Your butt looks brand new too.

Kay
sublimate
on 3/26/12 11:54 am - San Jose, CA
Thank you! I'm pretty OK with where I am now. Maybe I'll go just a little further, but I'm not going to break my neck to do it. I feel really good about where I am now. Some day I'd like a neck lift and my arms done, but for right now I feel very good.

PBJ
on 3/26/12 12:08 pm
You look fabulous my friend and I am glad that you are so happy with the results, you should be!  he did an amazing job and you have been through a tough time and have done very well.  Things will continue to get better one day at a time... 

great job!

Ox
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
sublimate
on 3/27/12 6:59 am - San Jose, CA
On March 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM Pacific Time, PBJ wrote:
You look fabulous my friend and I am glad that you are so happy with the results, you should be!  he did an amazing job and you have been through a tough time and have done very well.  Things will continue to get better one day at a time... 

great job!

Ox
Patty
Thank you Patty!  I will never be able to adequately convey my gratitude for your support and encouragement through this time!  But I will surely reciprocate some day when you need me!  Love you!

PBJ
on 3/27/12 2:31 pm
That is what friends are for!  we are in this together!

Love,
patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/12 1:06 pm - Boston, MA
 wow I think you look great!! Can't wait to see pics again after you heal and the swelling goes down.  Hope you have an easy recovery.  Thank you for sharing =)
sublimate
on 3/27/12 7:00 am - San Jose, CA
On March 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM Pacific Time, berlyfly wrote:
 wow I think you look great!! Can't wait to see pics again after you heal and the swelling goes down.  Hope you have an easy recovery.  Thank you for sharing =)
Thank you!  I am so anxious to see how my boobs end up, how my scars look, and how my nose looks after the swelling goes down.  But I can already see great improvements.

Most Active