Pressure Wound

sublimate
on 3/26/12 9:23 am - San Jose, CA

Just a quick note to you guys.  Thanks for all of the ideas and tips and concern!  They are much appreciated.  A few good things.. one is today I went to see the doctor's assistant who inspected and dressed my pressure wound last week.

She said it looked so much better there was no need to see the doctor.  The other thing is that I finally am able to sleep on my side on the couch so I will be able to take the pressure off of the area. My sweet friend Patty loaned me a chair just for sitting to watch TV from her house because it was the only chair I found that is comfortable and takes the pressure off the area.

So with these three things I am confident that all will be well from this point forward.  If things regress I will be sure to share but all of my other incisions are looking great and almost healed!

Hugs to everyone! You guys are so awesome!

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

2muchfluff
on 3/26/12 10:42 am
 SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE ON THE MEND!

loverofcats
on 3/26/12 2:38 pm
Glad to hear that you are the mend!!! You sound so much better. Onward and upward!

Hugs back!
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

southernbelle102
on 3/26/12 7:02 pm
 Glad to hear that things are looking up for you!!
***********************************************************************************************
"A year from now you will be glad that you started today"

This quote kept me going throughout my weight loss journey.  It is such a true statement!

I've lost 196 lbs through diet & exercise over the past 1.5 years and I feel amazing!! 

sublimate
on 3/27/12 6:55 am - San Jose, CA
Thanks guys.. I am so relieved as I was spending many hours a day worrying about this and trying to find a way to relieve the pressure. Finding solutions is so liberating and I don't imagine any further complications at this point.

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Most Active