Arm/Thigh lift price.

Amy W.
on 4/17/12 12:51 pm - Buckeye, AZ

I emailed a surgeon here in Arizona and got a reply saying an arm/thigh lift (done in the same surgery) would be right around $12,000.00. It sounds like a great price for both... what do you all think?!
p.s.- I'm just "shopping" around and doing my "homework" right now. I haven't had my consult - that's on May 1st! :) 

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

kathkeb
on 4/17/12 1:20 pm
I was quoted 4,500 for my arms if I did them alone and 4,500 for my breast lift if I did it alone.

I paid 8,000 when I did them together.

I paid 6,750 for my tummy tuck.

I never priced the thighs so I don't know how involved that is.

I had my surgery in Tucson with Peter Kay at Perfection Plastic Surgery and adore him and my results!!!!
Kath

Amy W.
on 4/17/12 1:25 pm - Buckeye, AZ
Ah maaaaaan... I wish I could go there! I'm by Phoenix though. That's a great price for arms/lift! Idk if a surgeon would do arms and thighs together so I may end up doing my thighs seperate, and then my arms/augmentation. Idk, my first consult is May 1st and I'm so excited!
Thanks for replying! 

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

Raven300
on 4/17/12 6:08 pm
 I paid just a bit more than you were quoted and got the arms, thighs, and silicone implants done in one surgery by Dr. Lomonaco in Houston.  I previously had a BL and added the implants to restore the upper pole fullness.
     HW-345,SW-300, CW-144lbs.  DS 5/11/10. 
     First round of plastics with Dr. LoMonaco 11/8/11  LBL, BL. 14lbs of skin removed.
     2nd round with Dr. LoMonaco 2/8/12 Brachioplasty, Thigh lift,  Breast Implants.

Most Active