Finally picked a doc and I have a date!!

Havalina
on 5/3/12 2:33 pm, edited 5/3/12 9:22 pm
Well after months of meeting docs and trying to figure out the money I finally did it!!

My date is June 6th. I will be having an extended tummy tuck, arms and fat transfer to the booty!!

I am so excited, scared, nervouse and excited some more! lol.. I can not wait to no longer have a belly on my lap!

VSG  Aug 9, 2010 with Dr. Shieh in Fort Myers, FL    
HW 366 Day of Surgery 334
PS: Extended TT, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer to the rear 6/6/2012.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 5/3/12 2:45 pm
Congrats!  I know that has been very stressful for you!  Who did you finally choose, if I may ask?  Someone close to home?

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

godzilla
on 5/3/12 4:54 pm - Israel
Great news for you!
Now you get to run around arranging medical tests for pre-op or will it all be done there?.?
Mikimi in Israel
Tess145
on 5/3/12 9:13 pm - Senatobia, MS
Congratulations!  Let the fun really begin.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

Havalina
on 5/3/12 9:26 pm
wohooo thanks ladies!!

I did decide on a doctor here. He is about 2 hours away. I still had 3 other doctors to meet. But, I have always known when I find my doctor I will know its my doctor. Same thing happened with my WLS. I have met so many docs. or e-mailed with them it has been a long and tough choice.

One plus is that I lost like 20 more pounds from the month I was supposed to have surgery ) before insurance change****il now! Even better results are in store for me I hope due to that.

I am so glad for all of the support here! You all are amazing!

MissCamp26
on 5/4/12 12:47 am
Congratulations! You must be so excited! I am wondering about your decision to do the fat transfer to the buttocks. I am having something similar done, but my surgeon recommended a tissue transfer instead. Apparently he will use the skin and tissue removed from my hips and insert that into my rear end, as opposed to putting in fat from liposuction. Did your surgeon talk about that as an option and if so, what reason did he/she give for recommending fat transfer instead?

Havalina
on 5/4/12 1:13 am
because I am not having a lower body lift and I will not have a incision there I did not request it ..

I have heard good things about that method! I am using the fat trasfer because later on I won't have enough fat left, lol

good luck!

MissCamp26
on 5/4/12 4:19 am
That makes sense. I wonder if they ever use skin and tissue from an abdominalpasty for the buttock augmentation?

In any case, congratulations on your upcoming procedures. I am sure you are just as excited as I am.
j_j_miller
on 5/4/12 9:24 am
 Congrats, you don't have long to wait. June is almost here. I'm happy for you :)

Jennifer
JustLookingToo
on 5/7/12 3:50 pm - AL
Congratulations!! You go in the day before me (I'm having a tummy tuck in Pensacola on June 7th). I wish I was getting my arms done. Good for you!!

Most Active