Pre-Op this Thursday-op day coming up

godzilla
on 5/6/12 9:05 pm - Israel
Tomorrow I do my chest Xray and ekg and have the clinic print up my blood test results.
On W I leave as I need to be at hospital for Pre-Op at 9am.
I still write emails to my PS, Dr. Haik.
I asked about taking Zinc to help with healing. Do I need a script for zinc? How much should I take a day?
Boobs will be via Anchor cut with the aim of removing as much excess skin as possible.
Revision of scars (inverted T incision) and hernia repair. I am told ro bring my binder and no exercise for six weeks.
I should be in hospital for about a week if all goes well.
I plan on buying my sports bra at the shop in the hospital mall and ask them to measure my bust. My bras are from America but I have a few sizes depending on styles.
I am starting to get nervous and excited. I only wish I could do my inner thighs. Maybe one day when I am rich in another lifetime.
I am so grateful I bought this iPhone!
I plan on posting a lot while in hospital.
Mikimi in Israel
dasie
on 5/6/12 9:24 pm
Best wishes...

Tess145
on 5/6/12 10:07 pm - Senatobia, MS
Congratulations.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

shana lewis
on 5/6/12 10:52 pm - TX
 I'm doing my pre-ops today with TT on Friday!!
Good luck and wish you a speedy recovery!!!!

If you want a friend, show yourself friendly!!

PBJ
on 5/7/12 1:56 am
WIshing you the best of luck!!

hugs
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
j_j_miller
on 5/7/12 7:11 am
 Congrats. Once you finally got approved it seems to moving along nicely. I hadn't heard that zinc was good for healing until I was about a month out. I had just had a scab fall off with a tiny opening. So I went to our local health food store and bought some. I don't have any clue how much to take so Ijust randomly choose. I found a tablet that you suck on that was zinc and  vitamin ****pt forgetting to take it but would take it whenever I would think of it. I figure every bit helps. I still have most of the bottle that I will just use when I feel a cold coming on. 
godzilla
on 5/7/12 1:10 pm - Israel
I only know about zinc from when I had the teeny gangrene in September after my TT and I was prescribed one tablet a day.
Poor guy! I keep writing him emails with worries and questions.
This past email had nine questions to which he answered seven with the first question I asked was if I should buy and take zinc.
My writing him emails may be annoying at times but their content are usually spot-on!
Thank toucans everyone else for your responses.
Mikimi in Israel
fatfreemama
on 5/8/12 5:25 am - San Jose, CA
Good luck! I'll be thinking of you.
Jan
Most Active