home from Corset trunkplasty / thigh lipo

dommiepa
on 5/19/12 3:32 am - Towanda, PA
I am home from my corset trunkplasty and thigh lipo.  Truthfully the most painful surgery  I  have ever had .  Was in an extra day due to the extreme pain  Asked the doctor why the binder was sooo tight and could it be loosened, was told " Dearie, that is not the binder, that is your skin".  Just keep thinking it will be worth it in the end.

Wanted to update everyone.

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

Angela S.
on 5/19/12 4:49 am
 I am 5 days post LBL and I had the same reaction about the tightness. I thought any way I moved I had to have tearing my stitches.  It gets better. 

Congrats on having your surgery!
godzilla
on 5/19/12 5:05 am - Israel
Think FLAT and no flap-flap.
Rest,drink,pain meds.
Mikimi in Israel
Amy W.
on 5/19/12 6:50 am - Buckeye, AZ
Same thing happened to me when I had my extended Tummy Tuck. It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life and not even morphine and dmerol were helping so they had to put me back to sleep. I too had to stay an extra night because of the excruciating horrific pain. Worth it though! I swear!

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

godzilla
on 5/19/12 7:11 am - Israel
TT pain was ad but it was my back that hurt-a lot.
After my gangrene and debridement procedure from TT -now that was excruciating !
Mikimi in Israel
pagek77
on 5/19/12 7:21 am
 Gosh that's strange and I'm sorry to hear you were in so much pain. I don't know what a corset  trunkplasty is but I had an extended tummy tuck 3 days ago (the incisions go around my back and almost touch) and the pain has been minimal. My surgeon has a pain pump connected to my pelvis that slowly drips numbing medicine in for a few days so maybe that's why the pain has been so minimal. I also had a breast reduction and haven't had any pain and the pain pump does not reach up there. I do have a high tolerance for pain though. I hope the rest of your recovery goes much better!
Most Active